Reaction score
T*K*O

Episode #: 5
Title: “D’Snowth’s Little Secret”
Original Airdate: 21-Jul-2005
Written by: D’Snowth
Created by: MrsPepper
Gueststars: KermieBaby47, Vibs, and Beauregard as The Custodian

Our scene opens today in the spacious and luxurious office of the T*K*O 3976 ½ CEO, MrsPepper, who is going over D’Snowth’s belated paper work. After going over everyone’s attendance and performance, and looking at the calendar, MrsPepper entered D’Snowth’s office to make an announcement; meanwhile, D’Snowth was heading out.

MRSPEPPER: And just where do you think you’re going?

D’SNOWTH: I gotta go winky!

MRSPEPPER: (Confused) I’m sorry, what?

D’SNOWTH: I gotta let the dogs out!

MRSPEPPER: D’Snowth, you’re making less since than normal.

D’SNOWTH: I GOTTA GO TO THE GIRL’S ROOM!

MRSPEPPER: You might be better off in the men’s room. Carry on.
With that, D’Snowth ran down the hallway, past the thread killers’ offices, and to the bathroom. Meanwhile, back in his office.

MRSPEPPER: I’ll just have to make the announcement myself. (Gets on intercom) Attention all of you little not-so maggots, this is your CEO, president, and mother-figure, MrsPepper speaking…it has come to my attention that you all have been on top of your thread killings lately, and for that, I must say I’m proud of all of you. So for your rewards, tomorrow night happens to be time for our annual company sleep-over, so when you show up tomorrow, make sure you bring your jammies, sockies, undies, and of course a sleeping bag! That is all.

Meanwhile, down the hallway.

VIC ROMANO: Woo-hoo! This is great! I love company sleep-overs!

THAT ANNOUNCER: What’s not to love? Staying up late, telling cheesy stories, watching bad movies that rot you mind…

VIBS: And exchanging hilarious jokes!
Cue cricket chirps. Everyone was getting really excited, except for D’Snowth, who didn’t hear, because while he was in the bathroom…

D’SNOWTH: (Singing, accompanied by real dog barks) Who let the dogs out? I DID! I DID! I DID! Who let the dogs out? I DID! I DID! I DID!

A few seconds later, a relieved D’Snowth walked out of the bathroom, and saw the glow in everyone’s faces.

D’SNOWTH: What’s the good news?

VIC ROMANO: You mean you didn’t hear? It’s time for the annual company sleep over tomorrow night!

D’SNOWTH: Oh.

With that, D’Snowth walked back down the hallway, and back into his office, where he got back to his computer.

D’SNOWTH: WHAT?! Oh man, what am I going to do?

Commercial Break.

Later the next day, at closing time.

MRSPEPPER: (Over intercom) Attention everyone, after you have shut down your computers, please set up your spots in the conference room, and report to the cafeteria for some snacks. That is all.

So everyone entered the now-empty conference room, to set up their spots. That’s right, the giant table and chairs were taken out, the only thing that remained in the conference was a TV set, and a pile of DVD’s. After a few minutes, everyone had their spots set up, and headed out to the cafeteria, but on the way out, That Announcer noticed a lump in D’Snowth’s sleeping bag.

THAT ANNOUNCER: Hey DS, I noticed a lump in your sleeping bag.

D’SNOWTH: (Nervous) Huh? Oh, that’s um…that’s my pajamas!

VIC ROMANO: But your pajamas are at the foot of your sleeping bag.

D’SNOWTH: Oh yeah, well then, it’s um, it’s um…socks, I bundle them up all the time!

KERMIEBABY47: Those are your socks right there next to your pillow.
D’SNOWTH: (Getting uncomfortable) Yeah.
VIBS: Let’s check it out.

As everyone starting to turn around…

D’SNOWTH: HEY! Do I smell cookies? Let’s go, can’t keep those cookies waiting…uh (sniff) Mm, they smell like sugar cookies! SO LET’S GO!

D’Snowth then pushed everyone out of the conference room, and luckily, during snack time, everyone forgot about the lump in his sleeping bag. Later that night…well technically, early the next morning…

MRSPEPPER: Guys, you all need to get to sleep, it’s past 3:00 in the morning!

ALL: Okay.

So everyone settled down. Moments later, in dead silences, D’Snowth got up, grabbed his stuff, and snuck out, but he didn’t go unnoticed by That Announcer, who followed him. D’Snowth then entered his office, turned on the lights, to see what he was doing. He then grabbed the fan on his desk, and placed in on the floor next to him. He then set his sleeping bag next to the fan, and started to turn off the light until…

THAT ANNOUNCER: D’Snowth? What are you doing?

D’SNOWTH: (Shocked) Oh, uh, it was too quiet in the conference room. I needed a little noise to go to sleep by, and I didn’t want to disturb everybody else, so I thought I’d sleep in here.

THAT ANNOUNCER: Hmm, not a bad idea, it IS quiet in there. Mind if I sleep in here too?

D’SNOWTH: (Almost half asleep) Okay!

Moments later, That Announcer entered D’Snowth’s office, who was already fast asleep. That Announcer finally saw what the “lump” was in D’Snowth’s sleeping bag, for when That Announcer saw D’Snowth, fast asleep, and in his hand, a stuffed Rocky the Flying Squirrel. But, That Announcer went ahead and set up his new spot in the office, and also fell asleep. It wasn’t until everyone was fast asleep when the fire alarm went off! Everyone rushed out in a panic; D’Snowth grabbed his glasses and made a mad dash for the door, not even realizing that he still was holding his Rocky. Later outside…

MRSPEPPER: Well? What happened?

BEAUREGARD: I forgot to change the batteries, but don’t worry, that’s all taken care of!

MRSPEPPER: Well, that’s a relief. Alright everyone, let’s get back to bed. Oh and D’Snowth, I see you have a little friend there.

D’SNOWTH: Huh? (Looks down at the stuffed squirrel) Uh…uh…this is…uh….well I (turning red)……..I don’t know where this thing came from!

VIC ROMANO: C’mon everyone, back to the conference room.

Everyone started back into the building.

D’SNOWTH: I…I…I…I…I… (Looks at his Rocky again) Oh, why did I show up! Now I’ll never hear the end of this!

Commercial Break

The next morning, everyone reported to their offices. D’Snowth made the morning announcements, with a small, hard to hear voice.

D’SNOWTH: Good uh, good morning, uh, everyone. We hope you all, uh, had a great time last night. Uh, Beauregard said we should, uh, not be having anymore trouble from the, uh, smoke alarms. Uh, a little reminder, uh, company picture day is in two weeks, so make sure you, uh, where something nice that day. That, uh, that’s all.
D’Snowth got back to his computer, and started thinking about picture day. A thought flashed through his mind in flashback form…

DREAM SEQUENCE BEAUREGARD: All right Mr. Snowth, it’s your turn! Which theme would you like to pose with? The beach ball, the sled, or maybe a squirrel? HA-HA!

DREAM SEQUENCE ALL: (Chanting) Rocky Squirrel, Rocky Squirrel, D’Snowth sleeps with a Rocky Squirrel! Rocky Squirrel, Rocky Squirrel…

D’SNOWTH: (Coming back to reality) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRSPEPPER: (Peaking through the door) Hey there’ll be none of that around here! (Slams door)

The rest of the day carried on as normal, until lunch time.

VIC ROMANO: That was some fun last night; I wish some night MrsPepper would let us sleep on the roof!

THAT ANNOUNCER: Yeah, that would be cool; we wouldn’t hear the fire alarm up there!

VIBS: It’ll still be a HOT time though! Ha ha!

D’SNOWTH: All right that’s it!

VIC ROMANO: What’s wrong?

D’SNOWTH: Go on you all, say it!

THAT ANNOUNCER: Say what?

D’SNOWTH: Aren’t you all going to make fun of my sleeping with a stuffed Rocky the Flying Squirrel?

KERMIEBABY47: You sleep with a stuffed Rocky?

VIBS: You sleep with a squirrel? Sounds a little nutty to me!

ALL: VIBS!
VIC ROMANO: Honestly D’Snowth, we didn’t know, why did you want to bring it up?

D’SNOWTH: You mean you all don’t remember last night? You all caught me with my stuffed Rocky!

THAT ANNOUNCER: Doesn’t ring a bell with me…

D’SNOWTH: YOU ALL ARE JUST TRYING TO BE NICE! (Storms out of the cafeteria)

VIC ROMANO: (Looks to the camera) You know, he’s right?

THE END​

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, that one was different! :embarrassed: Rocky and Bullwinkle are awesome. Ve must find dat moose and Sqvirril, dahlink...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! *laughs and laughs* That is the BEST one yet! These sure do get better and better...but..no muppet cameo???

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh my gosh! *laughs and laughs* That is the BEST one yet! These sure do get better and better...but..no muppet cameo???
Nope, not this time. I tried and tried to think of a muppet cameo that would best suit this episode, but couldn't.

Anyway, thanks for all the kind words, and it's true, in reality, I DO sleep with a stuffed Rocky. This particular Rocky is based on the movie, and comes in his "Wossamotta U." sweatshirt.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beter than sleeping with a stuffed Rocky from 'Rocky' right???

I sleep with my old regal looking teddybear sometimes.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Another great one, DS! Keep it up!

PS: I sleep with a stuffed Snoopy, or if he's in the wash, I pull my stuffed Beaker into service. So you're not alone.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I sleep with a stuffed Tom (from Tom And Jerry) that I've had since 1994, lol