Appearances by Trumpet Girl

minor muppetz

Reaction score
can anybody list the appearances on the muppet show by Trumpet Girl, the female trumpet player from the orchestra? yes, I knowthat most people here refer to her as trumpet lady, but in one of the "ask Henson" sections of "henson.com" said that she was called trumpet girl in the scripts, so that's what I refer to her as.

here are her appearances that I do know of;
Joel Grey: she is one of the corus girls in the closing number, "razzle dazzle".
Phyllys Diller: she plays trumpet with the orchestra in the closing number, "the entertainer".
kaye ballard: she appears backstage with the other musicians throughout the show, and says her only line on the show in this episode.
Shirly bassey: she plays trombone in the orchestra during the U.K. spot, "after you've gone".
Roger Moore: she plays trombone in the orchestra during the U.K. spot, "how high the moon".

She also appeared in the opening and closing sequences. are there any more appearances by her?

also, I have never seen the kaye ballard episode. does her voice sound like hildas voice, eren ozkars "janice" voice or wandas voice?

It is a shame that she wasn't in the orchestra in the gilda radner episode (there were two generic trumpet players in that number) or in the closing number in the peter sellers episode (there were also two trumpet players).

P

Philip Kippel

Here's a couple of Trumpet Girl appearances to add:

Juliet Prowse: she dances with the Guru in "At the Dance"
Ethel Merman: she sings in the chorus in Ethel's closing number "There's No Business Like Show Business"
Tony Randall: she plays the trombone in Tony's first number "Tippy Tippy Tim"

P

Philip Kippel

More Trumpet Girl appearances:

Connie Stevens: she dances with Animal in “At the Dance”
Rita Moreno: she dances with Animal in “At the Dance”
Ben Vereen: she appears in Ben’s first number “Mr. Cellophane” and dances with a what-not man in “At the Dance”