Ack!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but right now, I feel all crazy. I had possibly the longest day ever, and just woke up from a nap. I'm exhausted, and a little grumpy. :sleep: :boo:
So, in order to not make this thread a waste of everyone's times, and provide incentive for conversation, how are you all feeling? :confused:

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'll be proud to be the first contributor to what I'm sure will be a huge thread in the future.

In a word: tired. I just cleaned the room, walked a mile or so, did 100 push-ups and mopped the kitchen floor. I think I'll go watch MTI with the Hidden Treasure Commentary on.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thankee for the support. :big_grin:
Ah, good idea. I only have that on VHS, so I'm only assuming it's really cool.

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Thankee for the support. :big_grin:
Ah, good idea. I only have that on VHS, so I'm only assuming it's really cool.
It's pretty neat. On the provisos that you have a DVD player, go and buy it right now. If you don't have a DVD player, go buy a DVD player and THEN buy the DVD.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm doing pretty good.Just tired though...but hey,I'll survive.
I'm watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" right now. I've become SO addicted to this show!(even though it's in repeats) :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Good idea, TA, (ever feel like you're talking to yourself when you know that you're not?) I might do that too.

I'm a little... um... hyper. And frustrated. And just random crazy me. See I just drove my mom and I home from Walgreens, and I didn't do too terriffic of a job. In fact, one guy swore at me. So that's frustrating. And I'm writing a new story that I want to post, but I'm still dragging out my last story. So I'm like, ok, I'll wait till I run out of stuff with Destination: Home before I post another one. Especially since the new one doesn't have a title yet. But on the other hand, I just finished writing this one chapter and I'm all, "Oh my gosh I can't wait to see people's reactions to this I gotta go post it right now! Oh wait, I can't. Bummer!" And then of course there's the whole "Oh my gosh I have absolutely NOTHING to do I am so bored and nobody's posting anything! Gaaaaaaaaaaaa!" And then there's the whole "Oh my gosh I keep hitting backspace because I keep typing "shog" instead of "gosh"! I wonder what "shog" means". Oh and hey did I mention that I'm hyper? Because when I'm hyper I ramble. And I'm rambling a lot right now. So yeah.

<imitation Pete voice> I go CRAZY!

Oh cool now I can imitate Pete for a half hour or so.

"Listen. I tell you what is. Peoples is peoples. Is frog gone? Yes. Is peoples worrying, is peoples looking, is no come? But. Is peoples working? Is water boiling? Is come. Yeah. Peoples is peoples..."

That Announcer

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
I'm watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" right now. I've become SO addicted to this show!(even though it's in repeats) :smile:
I too love that show! My favorite cast member is Colin (and not just because I'm Canadian, I really love him). I can't catch the show here anymore, but when I get down to Vermont next Sunday, I'll be sure to watch it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
I'm watching Whose Line too. I was excited to see Kathy Greenwood again, and I flipped the channel when Brad Sherwood came on (they're wearing him out right now), and I kept the channel changed when Denny Seigel came on...she's not funny, she's annoying.

Katzi428

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I too love that show! My favorite cast member is Colin (and not just because I'm Canadian, I really love him). I can't catch the show here anymore, but when I get down to Vermont next Sunday, I'll be sure to watch it!
Colin's a good sport when the others make fun of his hair (or lack thereof) :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm tired, sad, mad, annoyed, bored, and happy all at the same time, here's why.

Tired: Helped out at a camp all day, and it just hit me that I'll have to do so all week.

Sad: I'm moving, and I have to move out in 30 days.

Mad: I have to pack away all my Muppet figures.

Annoyed: My brother is bugging me.

Bored: I'm bored...

Happy: My Frog Scout Kermit figure came today!

So that's your prawncracker report for the day.