Show me your world

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I just went for a walk two hours ago with my wife at a park just around the corner from us and took our camera too, and I thought; MC is an international site that caters to members all over the world; and seeing as some of us may not be able to travel to remote places, or they will and wanna' see the nice sites; I thought I'd start a thread where you can post pics of your favorite places that are close to you! These places are all places within 15 miles of our apartment. Lemme' know whatcha' think and post yer' pics too! If you need help on how to do so, go here.

F. Bliss Price Park
These were taken just today, it's a beautiful county park in Eatontown, NJ (where I live!).
A beautiful path
Look how close I got to this little bunny!
Unusually tall ever greens for New Jersey

Holmdel Park
Another county park, and my favorite one at that.
Nice landscaping
A wooden plank path in the woods
Pretty lake

Red Bank
My absolute favorite place in Jersey. Home of Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash Comic Book store, View Askiew Productions and the best Jazz and Blues Festival in the tri-state area.
Fourth of July 2004 just before dusk on the Navisink river
A boat cruise on the Navisink river
At the Jazz and Blues festival
Same park from the Independence Day, only no crowd
Flowers

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh, dude! Those pics are so awesome! I wish we had scenery like that around here.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great pictures Vic! I think this is a great idea! If I get a chance I'll take some pictures so everyone can see the best of what Minnesota has to offer (besides the Mall of America!)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, those are beautiful... I myself collect pictures of sunsets and whatnot (I take the pictures, I mean)... :big_grin: I really liked the one of the catwalk in the woods, and that gorgeous lake and pink tree.

Ziffel

Reaction score
That "pretty lake" one is my favorite pic of those. Love all those beautiful colors. The other photos are all excellent, too. You did a splendid job, Vic.
Thanks for sharing here.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh man; youse' guys have made me so happy with your replies. I can't wait to see your pictures (I'm really hoping some of our friends over seas post some pics) and Beth, I love Minnesota; my uncle lives there and there is some GORGEOUS scenery there.

If I could offer one piece of advice, it would be always carry a camera on you, you never know what you're gonna' see. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I have been meaning to take some landscape pictures...once I get home, I will! I promise! Let me see if I have any decent Oklahoma pictures to tide you all over (because we all know how exciting Oklahoma is :wink: )

nope! haha! I'll get some later

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh what a happy thread. Oh, um... yeah, pictures... Uh, I'm cruel and don't put pictures on the web because... um... I'm cruel. Yeah. I might have to change that.
But I love seeing everybody else's! Great pics Vic! (hm... vic's pic's... I might have too much fun with that...) Great pic MrsPepper! Oh, very happy indeed...