Fan Art - My Muppet Sketch Book

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was going through my closet and found some sketches of Muppet art I've done I thought I'd share with you. They're just sketches, nothin' more; but please check them out!

• When I was working on my Muppet Anime Comic, I was trying to come up with concepts for :halo: and ways on making him look weireder. What I learned is the Muppets are weired enough, and changing that was tough before I finally decided on the Dragon Animal that ended up in the comic. Here are some roughs of what I was going for:
Animal Sketches

• Here are some fun things I fooled around with with the SS gang:
Sesame Street sketches

• In my work, I try to incorporate some of myself in my work, and slid in some tributes on some pieces. Here's a sketch I did of Jim:
Jim

• I've been drawing the Muppets all my life, and although I couldn't find the stuff I did when I was little, here's some stuff from my early teen years:
Older Sketches

• As an artist, the greatest gift we have is the liberty to do what we want:
Various Techniques

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
As usual I am just amazed by your talent Vic! I always love seeing your sketches and art work, they're just amazing! Keep up the good work!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the one of Kermit on the park bench!
I love all of them, actually, but that one in particular stood out to me. Maybe it's because that's one of my favorite scenes from Great Muppet Caper... but then again, maybe it's because you're such a great artist!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Yeah, great pics. I love the one with FB & K being real animals.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Your one awsome artiest. I love all those you did. I really love the Animal being that hes one of my favorite. I hope I can get my drawings up soon. I just need someone to help me get them up and I could show all types of cartoons and my own creations. But your one of the coolest people on here to have that talent.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I can always count on you to make me smile!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Wow! :eek: Wickedly cool Vic! Way to go! I always enjoy your artwork. Maybe I'l be that good some day. * Laughs out loude * :smile: You have a true talent. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Didi I never post on this thread? I know I looked at it! BEcuase I remeber loving those Sesame Pictures so much...

Sorry Vic!

Effralyo

Reaction score
-Vic Is My True Colleague.-
Here`s a
>laurel wreath<

AAO

Reaction score
DUDE! Those things are awesome! I love'em! Especially the way Fozzie bear looks...I can just see an animated series based on these...I love them! Keep up the good work