Oops

RedDragon

Reaction score
Operation

Overly

Prone

Students

This is a club me and my friends started last year.

Theme Song: American Pie

What Are We All About?
We are a group of people who get together and talk about our random injures. How they happened and why, what was injured. All the funny stories and all. So come, join our club, and tell us your stories.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not joining, but, love your sig! Will someone please answer the window!

Bea:zany:regard

RedDragon

Reaction score
One week before I started High School I broke both my arms.

How: I collided with the pavement.

What happen: Well, I was riding on my scooter(yeah I know bad thing to do from the start). I usually ride in a big oval and I was turning when it happened. I rode over some wet pavement and my scooter slipped out from under me. I fell and felt a pop in my arm.

What was injured: I cleanly broke my left radius mid-way up my arm. And had to get a metal plate and screws in my arm in fix it. I now have a 2 1/4 inch scar on my left arm. Everyone agrees that it was an awesome break, the best out of anyone's injures. I also chipped my right ulna. It was technically broken, but I hate saying that because it makes it sound worse then it was. Oh, yeah and I had a bad scrape on my right knee. It went mid-way down the bottom half of my leg.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*walking out of thread feeling quite ill*

*walking abck in*

I need more! I've not fainted yet.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I once bruised my left pinkie bone.

How: Jammed in a door.

What happened: My first grade class room had a ceiling fan. This ceiling fan used to blow the door open and closed. My class was lining up for lunch and I was at the front of the line. I don't really remember how it happened, but I was leaning against the wall with my left arm. And the fan blow the door closed on my finger.

What was injured: My pinkie bone was bruised which, if you don't know, hurts more then breaking it. And I had to were a splint.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I put a marker into my eye.

How: Accident

What happened: I was in kindergarten coloring a picture with markers. And I tried to open my yellow marker. For some reason, don't ask me why, I was trying to open it with the tip pointed up at my face. The cap was stuck, but instead of asking for help I just kept pulling. Eventually the cap came free with a jolt, sending the marker right into my left eye(yes my left side again).

What was injured: Well, besides being pocked in the eye with a marker, my vision and my body were fine. I'm nearsighted, but that is because of genetics, not a marker.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I once broke my arm when I fell backwards in a drama class. My friend Jeff cracked his head open on a stone.

practicecactus

Reaction score
This thread is kinda sick..but I can't help but read on...

When I fall over and stuff, I only end up with a bruised ego.
I've never broken a bone.
...well, ..not my own .

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<chuckles to self>
So cool to see this. I remember sitting around at lunch trying to develop a good acronym to name it.

So as a founding member, I guess I ought to join.

In gym, seventh grade, we were playing soccer. I was afraid of the ball (and I still am) so I didn't exactly want to chase it. So I played defense- goaly, actually. So eventually the ball actually got to my end, and a guy on the other team got control of the ball. He's standing about two or three feet in front of me, and could have EASILY gotten it around me. But instead he kicked full force right into my chest. Knocked the wind right out of me, it was awful. I think I sorta fell down, I don't quite remember. I proceeded to make one of eight trips to the nurses office in my gym uniform that year.
Yes I kept track of how many times I went to the nurse. Total of ten times: eight from gym, one from stabbing myself with a pencil, and one time I was actually sick.
ok that's enough now I'm going to bed :sleep:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I have at least two stories. This one's the funnier of the two:
I know I've already told this a billion times, but this time I'm going into detail:

At my elementary school, there was (and I'm pretty sure is) and obstacle course of sorts. One of the things was a set of even parallel bars. Many kids were not satisfied with merely going across by hand, but instead began to walk across, one foot on each bar. I was one such kid. So one day, I watched as two kids walked across it at the same time, coming at each other. When they got to the middle, one went to one side really quickly, the other went to the other side, and they switched. For some messed up reason, I felt the need to try that. Mainly, the staying on one bar for a split second part of it. Back then, my balance was pretty good, so I'm going to blame what happened on the fact that the bars were loose- and they were. What happened, was that I fell off. No, I wished I would've fallen off. It would be more accurate to say that I fell on, with the bar between my legs. Then I climbed off and sat down somewhere. Some girl asked me if I was okay, and I did not particularly want to talk about such an embarassing injury. At least I'm not a dude.