My 500th Post

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's right, this is my 500th post! I know some of you are thinking, "big woop, I've got more than that", or "so what? you think it makes you special?" Well, yes this is special, because this is the most posts I've ever had at any forum, although there are some forums I've been with longer. This forum has been THE most friendly forum I've ever been a member of, and I look forward to continuing to post here.

Thanks friends,
D'Snowth

Ziffel

Reaction score
Way to go D'Snowth. This combined with the passing of the great Eddie Albert calls for one of his "speeches"! :

"Mr. Ziffel, the American farmer didn't get where he is today by leaving well enough alone. The American farmer is not an island. (Fife starts playing) He does not stand alone in the middle of his fields, gazing blankly at his hallow soil, wondering what he can do to make something grow on it. Nooooo. He turns to his neighbor. One man learns how to grow corn . . . he tells his neighbor. That man learns to grow corn, he tells his neighbor, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Leave well enough alone? Nay I say!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How do you talk and play the fife at the same time? :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
To quote our old friend Marvin Suggs:

"I donta sink you want to know." :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey thatannouncer, I just relized, you're already up to your 600th post, and you've only been here a couple of months now, that's amazing! Congrats to you too!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Good for you D'Snowth your "Movin' Right Along" on your trip to becoming a senior member.:smile: :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Senior Member huh? I never thought about that actually, I was just excited that I made to 500 at any forum. God bless you guys!

P.S., In honor of this occasion (and to get some promotion), be sure to visit my website: [url="http://www.freewebs.com/newgreenwoodsite/index.htm]The Kathy Greenwood Zone[/url]