"The Moppet Family..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And you thought the Adam's family were weird...

There's a stret on a town not too far from the middle of nowhere on the steep hill named Make-Believe where an adorable little family lives in an adorable little house in the country.

This thread is a spin-off from another, because some of us were having too much fun to contain ourselves and were Muffining a serious thread, i.e. Ton's of Mp3s. Since neither Christy B, nor I would (could) give up our little game, she dared me to start it over here, so like the fool I am, I have.

Please meet the family of this charming little household:

Mother - played by ChristyB
Father - Played by Beauregard
The Kid - Played by Vic
The Dog - Played by Fish'n'Wolfe (Kevin)

We have neighbours, for example, the friendly neighbourhood postman who walks our dogs when we go on vacation, the neighbour with the curlers who gives us strange looks from her upstairs window, and the cat who lives by our dustbins.

The curtains open, a breath of freash air wafts through the house to the smell of home cooking.

Father sits, his feet propped up on the table, reading his newspaper. Mother is upstairs, trying to convince The Kid to come down for his breakfast...

*to Mother*

Just leave him, I'll eat his toast.

*shouts*

VIC! Get down here and eat your toast! Your mother specially burnt, er, CRISPED that for you!

christyb

Reaction score
(This is just wrong. I had nothing to do with this. Oh well, like the nutball I am...)

Look, if you have a problem with my cooking you can just start doing all of it yourself.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*clears throat and strightens paper*

Lovely breakfast dear. Mroe tea?

*shouts*

VIC! Your Breakfast Getting Cold!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*while Mother isn't looking, slips piece of toast under the table to the Dog*

christyb

Reaction score
*yells to the distant son who won't come out of his room* And come feed your dog! *to father* You are not off the hook. I saw that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What's that, dear?

*double take*

Oh. Would you look at that. I take my eyes off my plate for one second and the Dog nicks my breakfast. *mutters* I did say about keeping a dog.

*yells upstairs*

VIC! Your Mother wants you to feed your dog!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Um yum mmm... Arfy barfy... Translation: tasted good at first, but has green stuff growing on it.

christyb

Reaction score
*at stove wearing an apron, talking with a spatula in my hand* (I talk with my hands in real life so use your imagination)

I saw you give that dog your toast! Do you think I was born yesterday??

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh. Look at the time.

*picks up breifcase and paper*

Well, I'm off to work, dear. Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.