FS: WIDESCREEN Muppet Christmas Carol (Region 1)

Reaction score
WIDESCREEN Muppet Christmas Carol (Region 1)

Muppet Buddies:

Over a year ago I ran across several copies of The Muppet Christmas Carol DVD in Widescreen. I live in Chile and these discs were issued by Disney for their latino market and marked as regions 1 and 4. It looked legit, so of course, I had to buy a copy. Sure enough, the disc was a legal Disney release, but in glorious widescreen. My wife and I could enjoy all the Muppets in the correct theatrical framing! The only difference was that it was the theatrical cut, without the "When Love Is Gone" sequence. Also when inserting the disc you were given the option of menus were in english, spanish or portuguese.

I was able to locate a few more copies and sold them to members of this forum. (I don't remember who bought them, but if you're still around maybe you can confirm what I'm saying) Unfortunatly I had more requests than copies I could find. Well, today I was in our Jumbo (like a Wal-Mart) and found 5 copies! I snatched them up and want to offer them to you. First come, first served.

I can email you jpgs of the covers if you'd like, but they are legal, 2002 Disney issues with the same extras as our US fullscreen. They are unopened and shrink-wrapped. The audio is 5.1 in English, Spanish and Portueguese. The subtitles are in Spanish and Portuguese. It has the making of w/ Brian and the gang, the audio commentary, the gag reel and the christmas around the world.

South America is region 4 and all Disney releases here are always coded for 1 and 4, so that it will play in North and South America. Some people gave me a hard time about that last year and assumed it could only be a bootleg. But this is not so. This is a NTSC disc, not PAL.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. I would like $25 plus $3 shipping. I can take paypal. Enjoy.

Scott Parker
parkersinchile@mac.com

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Movies205, you won't be sorry! I got my copy yesterday, and it's friggin awesome!

Movies205

Reaction score
collectmuppets said:
I've been asking $25 plus $3 for shipping from Chile. Paypal is fine for payment. Thanks.

Scott
Can you wait till next saturday it's when I get paid.