Muppet Show DVD season box sets announced

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fact or Fiction: The Muppet Show DVD season sets

Greg James takes a look at what we know about the forthcoming Muppet Show DVD box sets from Disney. Find out if the DVD's are really being worked on. Will Disney include UK skits, the original theme or bonus features? It's all in the below story.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2005/032005.shtml

Check out the article and let us know what you think.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Great story! I actually just got more excited about these discs--I mean, I was already planning to get them, but I was also somewhat disgruntled because I have so many of the Time-Life dvds. But these sets sound really well-done, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about them in the future!

:excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't wait. YEAAA!!! I want everything they can think of on theses epsiodes. And the season 1 opening. I would love that to stay.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
LOVE the article! I'm so excited and thrilled that Disney is trying to make these sets the best possible! I can't wait to be able to finally have the Muppet Show, ALL of it, on DVD!

unclematt

Reaction score
I just read the story and I can not wait. I go to bed every night either watching the Muppet Show tapes from Time/Life or watching one of the Muppet Movies. I will buy the 1st season the day it comes out. I am so excited. :smile: :excited: :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Wow...talk about Disney going the extra mile for Muppet fans! It seems like just about everything a fan could ask for is packed right in there!!

I can't wait...thanks Mickey! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wahhhhhooooooooo!

Can't wait! Will start saving now to snap up these DVD's the day they are released in the UK.

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
that is amazing news!! I loved watching the show as a kid. My only question is are they going to be selling them internationaly? I'm from Australia and I certainly don't want to miss out on getting the box sets. :flirt:

from Olivia

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I'm sure they'll release UK spots and original Season 1 openings along with bonus features. But on my video featuring Alice Cooper, Vincent Price and Marty Feldman, the Vincent Price opening is never included.

doctort13

Reaction score
I own two of the "Best of" DVDs...I am glad that I didn't buy any more since this box set is what should have been released in the first place. My biggest gripe about the DVD revolution is when companies release a DVD to hungry fans, and then a few years later release a superior vesion of the first release. I can't help but wonder why in the world this practice continues.
Anyone care to guess?

In any even, I am excited and can't wait until "The Ultimate Edition" of The Muppets Show is released November 12th, 2012. I hear that it includes holograms! :eek: