Muppets Oz Windows at Macys in NYC

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I am down in NYC today, and as I walked past Macys I noticed they have the screens down as they set up a new display. I stopped as I noticed a rat dressed as a munchkin towards the bottom of the window. After a closer look in one window (which seems to be the only one w/ any characters and sets so far) there is Rizzo and a few other rats in Munchkin Land standing next to a familiar looking star(who has her face covered :mad: ) dressed in a white witch hat and outfit.
Unfortunatley I did not have my digital cam with me so I was not able to snap any pics, but hopefully someone from the board in the NYC area can get a few to show everyone here.
Macy's loves the Muppets no doubt!!!
Mike :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the scoop!!!! Can't wait to see some snaps! I walk by the San Francisco Disney store every week to see if they'll have any promotional displays, but they aren't really good with their windows. :sympathy: This Macy's thing has me really stoked. Wish it would be a national campaign. Not enough Muppets to go around I'm sure. :smile: :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooh!

*waiting with bated breath for snaps*

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone can get pictures of these, please e-mail them in. We can put up a little Macy's Windows gallery on the main site so that everyone can see the pics. Please let me know if you are able to help out.

Here are the Macy's 2002 Christmas windows...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2002/112102.shtml

unclematt

Reaction score
Can not wait to see these photos.Thanks for the scoop.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Anyone know when these windows will oficially displayed and for how long? My wife and I have been wanting to make a day in the city and this would be the perfect time to go and spend the day again.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Read the Official Press Release: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050318/laf020_3.html

The unveiling will take place Sunday, March 20, 2005 at 11 a.m. at Macy's Herald Square's Broadway windows. I hope someone in the New York area can get over to Macy's and get some pics to share with us all after the unveiling.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can't wait to see them too. Come on is anyone ready for a trip to New York! *packs bags* I know I'm ready. (that is if I had the money) *climbs into the Eletric Mayham bus* See ya'll later!!