Season 1 Bunsen appearances

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Now I know that Bunsen came before Beaker, and that he was featured during that unique first season, but does anyone actually know all the appearances Bunsen made during season one? Personally I didn't prefer that Bunsen at all. He reminded me of Professor Hastings or someone without Beaker. Oh well does anybody know the answer to this? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Not a lot actually. He wasn't on any of the Timelife Season One eps. Let's see, there was the famous gorilla detector episode. Then there was one where a guest worked as his assistant. And maybe one or two others. I should check the episode guide on that.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Peter Ustinov plays the Robot Politician in a very good Muppet Labs Episode.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
first season

first season episodes with Muppet labs include the ones with Paul Williams, Peter Ustinov, Avery Schriver, and Phyllys Diller. Outside of Muppet Labs in the first season, he appeared in the openign of the Peter Ustinov episode, in the good nights in the Avery Schriver episode, as an art student in the "that face" song from the Candace bergan episode, and in At The Dance in either the episode with Florence Henderson or Sandy Duncan (i can't remember which one).

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow it's hard for me, someone who was born in 1988, to think of Bunsen WITHOUT Beaker! I can't wait to see this.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Bunsen without Beaker is like Bert without Ernie :confused: :eek:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just watched Bunsen in the Paul Williams episode. He seemed strange without Beaker.

ryan

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was just watching the candace Bergan episode, and i saw Bunsen in At The Dance in that episode, although you can hardly see him. There are usually characters in front of him (i think his glasses can be seen when george and Mildred have their scene).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
One thing to point out, is that there have been a few later segments with Bunsen and no Beaker such as in the Brooke Sheilds episode where he tried to get Brooke back to her normal size and in the Carol Burnett episode where he said the winners of the dance contest were actually robots he made. There were probably some solo Bunsen skits on "Muppets Tonight" as well. Of course, Bunsen's always at his best when Beaker's around.