Sesame pics unveiled at Toy Fair

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
They look pretty good! Especially Oscar.....I can't wait for him. The only one that looks a bit off to me is Ernie. Is he taller and thinner than Ernie should be, or is it my imagination? :stick_out_tongue:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's not your imagination, Ernie does look a little tall and skinny for Ernie. It would help to see what they would make Bert look like in proportion to Ernie. Other than that, they're really cool!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
BEAuuuuuutiful!

Oscar especially excites me. :grouchy: Not much to add except that I still think Ernie should have been pegged with Bert. Poor lonely Ernie. I'll keep him company! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love them too. I can't wait start buying them. :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: YEAAAAA!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see that even Jamie's here and has seen the S1 pics. Ernie too lonely by himself in S1? Not to worry, he won't have that long to wait. The proposed S2 lineup has his roomie Bert as one of the two anchors.
Now then, where's an icon of my namesake to express my excitement over S2?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Bert in wave two- I figured. Ah, get it? Figured. Wocka Wocka! Okay, punishing myself for that one! Get it? PUN-ish. :embarrassed: I'll stop now.

One of the things I like about Ernie is his body. Maybe he could be fatter, but he looks darn close to me. Expecting the hair on these little guys to be fluffier (as always). Seems to be the last refinement they do.

Jonezing over Oscar. Hope to see Slimey too!! :grouchy: :big_grin:

scooter289

Reaction score
Well since noone really posted this, the Series 2 line-up is as followed:

Bert
Count Von Count
Yip-Yip Martians
Roosevelt Franklin

and Big Bird is also in the works as well.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
TWO QUESTIONS:

1) Does anyone have a release date for Wave 1?

2) Are the 123 Brownstone and Big Bird's house going to be released as playsets, or are they for this particular display only?