What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

simon42

Reaction score
Well, that wasn't what I was thinking, but now that you mention it . . . LOL

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Eeeek! I may have an extra Piggy! Could make an Annie Sue!!!

DrSweetums

Reaction score
Details, people!

What's this about CONFIRMED FIGURES!?!?! I hadn't heard anything about the movie licence, etc. until I logged on today (guess I'd better pick up the new Toyfare (?)) Any info will be appreciated (where do you people here this stuff (* possible conspiracy?*)) Well, for now, here's my list:

Gonzo, general street attire (isn't he wearing the same thing pretty much in TMM and GMC?) with 3 shipping crates (GMC), camilla and balloons.

Gonzo, MFS (vest and tie), with removable foil suit and (*fingers crossed*) a riding lawn mower.

Gonzo, MFS in robe, fried crispy (with glowing/ light up eyes).

Beaker and Bunsen, MCC, charity workers (with money sacks :smile: ).

Electric Mayhem, Bar Mitzvah (my #1 fave (cannon should play little jewish ditty from as they passed by)).

Mahna Mahna (and the two pink fuzzie ones).

Piggy, MFS in purple suit (make her look like PIGGY!)

Bobo the bear

The Three Guys from MTI (one was younger, one was old, and one was dead), great gag.

The Green Dude from MTI (Sorry, I haven't seen it in a while)
That's all I can think of for now. Also, I'm wondering, Ken, has there been any attempt (or one planned), to get the licence
for SS figures? (Oh, how sweet it would be).

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
How about OctoberFest Janice from TMTM? Janice looked great in the flowing blouse and flower wreath in her hair.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I think the green guy you're talking about is Mad Monty.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, now that I think about itthere's something I'd like to add. While Ken was in San Diego, RadioNate posted the following idea.
Wave 77: Muppets in Wonderland
Miss Piggy as the Queen of Hearts
Statler as Tweedledee
Waldorf as Tweedledum
Floyd as the Blue Caterpillar
Gonzo as the Mad Hatter in the Mad Tea Party playset.
This idea could become a reality either in the PVC figures or in the distant future. Well, I'll add my 3 cents to the debate.
The Caterpillar from TMS could be used as the Blue Caterpillar and then Floyd could be saved for another character.
Wave 78
Scooter as the Knight from the poem of the Jabberwockey
Sam the Eagle as the Griffin
Dr. Teeth with two catlike ears on his hat, as the Cheshire Cat
Janice, dressed in MTM when the Electric Mayhem were in Ahmish country, as the Dutchess
Kermit as the Mockturtle, or Mockfrog in the Wonderland Swamps playset surrounded by mowrats.
A figure of Brooke Shields as Alice could be the exclusive club offering.

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.

BiggNate

Reaction score
I think GMC figures of Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie in their reporter gear would be great. They could even come with pet cases: FROG, BEAR, and WHATEVER.
A figure of Kermit in the cowboy outfit in TMM would be cool, too. Along with the Giant Animal. :smile:

Nate

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Well, I just watched Muppets From Space tonight so I have a few characters from that I would like to see. First I would like to see the Covnet lab playset with Bubba and the rest of the lab rats (and of course Rizzo) complete with cage. I would also like to see pepe in a tutu. I want Gonzo in his fried state as he is riding the lawnmower with the glowing eyes and all. The Covnet Security bear(I don't know his name). The brain surgeon who looks like Andy Dick. Maybe Clifford with an accessory of a hot tub. I guess that is it for that movie. I also really want to see characters from the Muppet family Christmas like the Snowman and Sprocket.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Dr.Van Neuter and Mulch(MT)
Kermit Reporter(GMC)
Gonzo Photographer(GMC)
Fozzie with Press hat(GMC)
Kermit and Fozzie in Pizza Twins uniforms(GMC)

matleo

Reaction score
Me? I'm looking more to get characters than the XXXXXth version of Kermit or Piggy I might have so my wish list is a little more mundane. but the guys I really, really want or are looking forward to are....

Lips
Pops
Johnny
Sal
Pepe
Bean Bunny
Clifford
Floyd in jacket
Zoot in jacket
Gonzo in vest
Bobo in his MFS suit
Mama Fiamma
Blind Pew
more Rats (either from MTM or MFS) would be nice although I like the MTM ones a bit more.
Dr. Phil
Mulch
Spa'am
Ocan Breeze Soap frogs

and that's pretty much in order too.

And if he's reading this, I want Mr. Lilly to take special note of two figures that noone, NOONE! has asked for in this thread!!!! You know darn well who I mean!!

--Matt