Unusual skit - Any help would be appreciated

Larcen Tyler

Reaction score
There was this unusual skit that I had seen awhile back that I really wanted to see again. There was this woman, Gordon, and these kids, doing some kind of breathing and movement stuff. They started out lying flat on their backs, and then they rocked up to a sitting position, and then back down a few times, then they sat up and did some more breathing.

I want to see that again, does anyone have that clip (or at least some vidcaps?)

Larcen Tyler

Reaction score
I see I'm not the only one who remembers it. I'd kill to get that skit again (or at least some pics of it!) :smile:

Larcen Tyler

Reaction score
But does anyone else have anything they could share with me? I'd kill to find a video file of it, but since I can't do that (at least not legally) I wonder if asking about screencaps or sound files from the skit would be OK?

Stupendous Man

Reaction score
Larcen Tyler said:
There was this unusual skit that I had seen awhile back that I really wanted to see again. There was this woman, Gordon, and these kids, doing some kind of breathing and movement stuff. They started out lying flat on their backs, and then they rocked up to a sitting position, and then back down a few times, then they sat up and did some more breathing.

I want to see that again, does anyone have that clip (or at least some vidcaps?)
I thought that was unusual also, in that this was the very first time, as far back as I can remember, that I saw Gordon in a 16mm film insert! What year was that one made? I think it must have been at least from 1975. Is that correct?

Larcen Tyler

Reaction score
Wow, it's really that old? Impressive.

It'll be even more impressive when I see it again (if that ever happens)