Over Time

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
This short film is really quite unique, very different, I thought it was excellent. It really had almost a Tim Burton feel to it. View it here: Over Time

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Is there something wrong with the site or is it just my computer. I click the link, the movie loads and the play bar slides acroos, but the screen stays white with no sound.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Hmm, is your QuickTime up to date? That's all I can think of that might be wrong. It loaded and played fine for me.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I also want to add that though this is listed as "Muppets Overtime" on the site, it doesn't appear to have anything to do with them. It's a mis-print most likely.

practicecactus

Reaction score
Well I was able to see it..

Jeeze , that's cool!..loved it.
That's first scene , freaked me out.I thought " Holy $#!+ , that's smooth puppetry!"..then I realised it's CG.

I wanna make short films with puppets!Very nice, very muppety....(like the chefs hat)

I wanted it bigger, and longer!...... :sympathy: can't believe I just said that!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Is there something wrong with the site or is it just my computer. I click the link, the movie loads and the play bar slides acroos, but the screen stays white with no sound.
I tried this site,went to Google & every site comes back to this same one;didn't work at all for me.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Must've been my home computer 'cause I was able to see it at work.
Wow, that was beautiful, eerie, but beautiful. It may not be Muppets, but it sure seemed like some kind of tribute of Kermit to Jim, right down to having the cornet held wrong. Wonderful find, Fish.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Thanks Vic, I actually found it over at the Palisades Board, so I can't take credit. It's in the Muppets section in the thread "Muppet inspired CGI film" and was posted by Cory Mitchell. I wanted to share it with everyone here who might not see it otherwise.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Am I on the right track about the Kermit/Jim tribute?

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I don't know for sure, but I assume so. I would love to find more information on this film.