Cookie Monster and Melody subtract cookies(1970)

Dantecat

Reaction score
(1)What just happens in this skit?

(2)Where did it take place at?

(3)How is it?

(4)If ending music is on there,How does it go?

4 questions please! :wink:

Ryan

Reaction score
(1) Cookie Monster ridicules Melody for not knowing how to subtract. "Dumb girl!"

(2) The back of some guy's truck

(3) The best thing I've ever seen

(4) There's actually lyrics:

"Why oh, why, do these threads exist?
It's really quite sad, you know! "

Dantecat

Reaction score
Oh really because none of this is good at all except for (3) because you are not being very nice about it at all! :mad:

If anybody really really really remembers this skit,Please just tell me and that's definately it! Okay? Thank you! :rolleyes:

Anybody else?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
(1)What just happens in this skit?

(2)Where did it take place at?

(3)How is it?

(4)If ending music is on there,How does it go?

4 questions please! :wink:
(1) The name says it all.

(2) An orange background and a brick wall.

(3) Not bad.

(4) No music.

Dantecat, is there a chance you can start a "(Dantecat's) Sesame Street Muppet Sketch Question Thread"? That way you (or other people) can keep track of any sketches you (or others) have never seen. It will also reduce the amount of new threads that are always being posted. I've counted at least 20 posts that are just like this one.

Whattya say? :halo:

P.S.: Do you know how difficult it is to describe ending music? Because it is! :stick_out_tongue:

Dantecat

Reaction score
True! But,The one time I asked about it from the sketch Ernie tries to borrow a vaccum cleaner and Ssetta just told me it has 2 notes and a bong. That's it! You got a problem with that MuppetDude?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Well, for some it's easy and some it's hard. I don't know which clips you have seen, so it's hard to explain what the music sounds like, especially when it's very short.

fatblue

Reaction score
People, let's all get along here. :smile: We all have questions of SS that we ALWAYS wanted to know and are curious to the answers. If someone is not knowledgable of EVERY detail of a skit or show, it's not the end of the world or anything to be rude about. I should leave this speech to the Moderator, but people won't join the forum if they see all this happening.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Thanks for saying that, Fatblue. Sorry I got upset about your messages, Dantecat. :halo: