Live365 on Windows Media Player 10

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Live365 is now listed on Windows Media Player 10. If you have this player, you can listen to Muppet Central Radio directly. Windows Media Player 10 will only run on an XP system.

In order to listen...

1) Open Windows Media Player 10
2) Go to View ----> On-line Stores ----> Live365
3) Search for Muppet
4) Click Play

If you've been unable to listen (because you are behind a firewall), listening to MCR through WMP10 should be very easy if you follow the above steps.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Well :stick_out_tongue: , I s'pose it wouldn't work for me since I only
have my cheesy Windows 98, sigh.

Anyhoo, I shall continue to listen on Live 365.

:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I just downloaded V. 10, and it's working just fine!

Was wondering though, where did the version of "It Feels Like Christmas" sung by Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Bunsen & Beaker come from? I love that song already, buy sung by these guys is so cool!

Also, some of the tracks from "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" and "Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas" have slight problems with volume level continuity.

I love Muppet Central Radio! Can't believe I didn't listen before this week! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's not there, go to "browse all on-line stores". It will remember your selection next time. If you are outside of the US though, it may not be listed but if you are in the states (and running WMP10 obviously) it should definitely be there.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
thank you, Phil. I was sad when I couldn't listen with my ethernet connection at school (because my puny 24KB connection at home wasn't cutting it!) thanks again!

Sarah