Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Beth C

Reaction score
Ok I've decided to try another role play. This one will be short, only lasting until Christmas or just after.

Here are the rules:

1. You can be any Muppet you want, but it has to be a Muppet. Sesame, Fraggle, Muppet, whatever :concern: but it has to be a Jim Henson creation.

2. The role play will start with the Muppets getting ready for the holiday party. Planning, organizing, decorating - There is just so much to do!

3. Keep it family realated - no wild parties or plans. :wink:

4. Enjoy and have fun! We need as many people in here to make the party as Muppety as possible! However don't pick a character, post once and then don't come back! If you join the party, then please stay for the duration!

That's all.

I will be, (Like you didn't already guess) Piggy!

Role play starts on the next post!

~Beth C

Beth C

Reaction score
*Picks up a clipboard and looks at the long list.*

There is sooo much to do. I want to make this party one that Kermie will never forget!

Now where is everyone so I can start passing out assignments? They should all be showing up now.

*Hums to self and waits.*

christyb

Reaction score
I get Kermit! :smile: .

*Role playing from here on out.

Oh hi Piggy. So what all do you have planned for the party?

*Trys to take a peek at Piggy's clipboard.

Beth C

Reaction score
*smiles and hides the clipboard*

Kermiiie! Vous can not see it yet. We still have to get the decorations ordered.

*bats eyes flirtingly*

Did vous get your tuxedo ordered yet? You can not wait until too late, in case you forget we are going together.

christyb

Reaction score
Don't worry Piggy. I go in for a fitting later on this afternoon. So where is everyone?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
(woo, I get to be chef before everyone else gets their filthy non-swedish hands on him. not that i'm actually swedish or anything. but neither is the chef. oh, of course he is. that's his name. although apparently his real name is tom. oh yes, the RPG)

Evar Booday Car Ming Soon Ahop! Bork Bork Bork!

Beth C

Reaction score
*frowns at the Chef* Um.. yeah... I guess ...

*looks to Kermit and whispers* What did he just say??

christyb

Reaction score
*whispers back- I think he said something like "Everybody coming soon hopefully"

Beth C

Reaction score
Oh, look, the King shrimp is here. Hey Pepe, we need you to help decorate the tree. Are you up to it?

*Giggles*

Does anyone have any ideas on what music we should play? I'm not sure if the Electric Mayhem can do Christmas Carols.