Muppet Show DVD season box sets announced

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got this news from Matthew Leonard who was at the Henson film festival this weekend...

Don't have time to get to the forums right now but Craig Shemin announced that they WILL be releasing season by season box sets of TMS on DVD. No details right now cause they just found out today but they are forthcoming. They said that Crag and Jerry Juhl were both being interviewed for them so it sounds like we might have a few extra goodies tossed in too. I'll
write more when I get a chance later this week.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I sent in my letter to the Muppet Holding Co. in support of this idea. It seems a lot of us did, and it worked! Yay!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
By the way, props to Gelfling Waldo for that link on his posts, that's where I found out about the petition.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! is it me, or was this Disney thing the GREATEST idea for the Muppets! :excited: :smile: :smile:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Awesome! It's a dream come true. I hope we get more details soon :smile:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! WOOOHOOOO
i cant wait i already have the best of box set but who cares it only cost me four pounds!!! WOOOHOOO! :smile: :big_grin: :flirt:

King Prawn

Reaction score
This is all too much, New Muppet Site, FR Season Box Sets, MUppet Series 10?, Sweetums and now this :excited: It's great to be a Muppet fan that's for sure and the fact that they're interviewing Jerry Juhl an dsuch is a good sign of what exactly we might expect.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
You said it, King Prawn. This is an awesome time to be a Muppets fan. Thanks to everyone who sent letters to Muppet Holding Company, that certainly had to play a role in this decision. I can't wait for the DVD's to come out!

christyb

Reaction score
Yessssssssss!!! That's great news. It's great when people listen to what the masses want.