First Muppet Wizard of Oz Photo!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
HOLLY :embarrassed: ! That is SOOO COOL!!! Piggy and the gang look so good!!

T

timrikthegorf

I like. Gonzo looks a little weird. I was expecting a puppet that looked like Gonzo in a costume, but this works just fine I suppose. Kermit and Fozzie are pretty much what I expected. I can't wait to see the other Piggy puppets. I do hope Scooter and a lot of other characters show up though.

Any reason why Pepe is now in a yellow shirt with red jacket? I assume it's because there will be a lot of blue and green screen scenes. I'm also guessing that is why Gonzo is all tin without blue fur. Otherwise you would see right through him and Pepe.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
They all look great. It is amazing how much like a lion and how little like a bear Fozzie looks. Gonzo looks cool, and Kermit is awesome too.

timrikthegorf said:
I'm also guessing that is why Gonzo is all tin without blue fur.
They have used gonzo on a blue/green screens before. I think it is just cause he is the Tin-Man character. The tin-man was all tin (no human skin showing), so Gonzo, the tin-whatever would be all tin (no whatever fur showing.)

Whatever

Reaction score
I don't like Gonzo. The rest looks good.

T

timrikthegorf

GelflingWaldo said:
They all look great. It is amazing how much like a lion and how little like a bear Fozzie looks. Gonzo looks cool, and Kermit is awesome too.

They have used gonzo on a blue/green screens before. I think it is just cause he is the Tin-Man character. The tin-man was all tin (no human skin showing), so Gonzo, the tin-whatever would be all tin (no whatever fur showing.)
This is probably a bad spurce of info, but on the MFS dvd commentary Rizzo said they couldn't use blue screen because he's blue. It was probably a joke, but you never know. I do think blue screen was used on the Jim Henson Hour and Gonzo was on that.

I guess I was expecting Gonzo to look the way he did during the muppets go to the movies special. :concern:

Jonathan

Reaction score
My persoanal favorite IS Gonzo!!! He just looks so cool!! :concern: