DVD and More: HIT's plan for Fraggles in 2005

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a really neat article about how HIT is responding to Fraggle fans. It also contains some info as to what HIT has in store for Fraggle fans in 2005.

If you've been trying to locate the Special Edition DVD in stores, it won't widely be available until January according to this article.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2004/102204.shtml

King Prawn

Reaction score
Am I reading this right, a new Fraggle Rock Show?

I can only hope so :excited: :smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
I think talk of a new show is probably very premature, they would probably only consider it if their DVD/Web promotion went down massively well - but it would obviously be cool and it's interesting how the person said it would be "Fraggle" as parents recognized it. I would have thought HIT might animate it seeing as they have a studio in-house. Also it'll be exciting to see how the fan sites may be integrated into the plans.

Have to say in all my years of Muppetdom i have never heard "Fraggies" used anywhere!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I cant believe it, its like our wildest Fraggle dreams have come true! I mean WE get the episodes We want! Thank you HIT!
Ty

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Also:
"In addition, HIT will employ a grassroots marketing campaign to further cultivate the online fan base. Offerings will include such things as downloads, screensavers, games, Web-exclusive collectibles and chances to vote on which episodes will be released next."

PALISADES? Please please pleeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeee!