TODAY: Brian Henson on Air America Radio

dwmckim

Reaction score
Sorry for the short notice but i just found out myself...

Brian Henson will be one of the guests today on the radio show So What Else Is News which airs on the Air America Radio Network. The show starts 4pm eastern time (though some local affiliates scramble around their weekend programming.) You can find out if theres an affiliate station in your area (36 stations nationwide) or listen live at www.airamericaradio.com

The website says he will talk about the upcoming Muppets Wizard of Oz though i suspect he will also spend a lot of time discussing this weekends debut of Farscape Peacekeeper Wars.

For those who dont see this in time you may want to check out the airamerica website throughout the week to see if they have any highlights from the show on the website...or check to see if you have an affiliate station in your area that may air the program later (the show repeats nationally Sunday morning).

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastic DW. Thanks for the heads up. Hope that all is well with you.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I hope he tells us what the movie is all about and how it will be different. Kind of weird he's the one doing the promotion though. Don't the actual Muppets usually do it?

Luke

Reaction score
It's on right now. He said Muppet Wizard Of Oz has an unofficial May airdate. That's the only new thing they said about it really. Also a question about how the new Farscape came about, and wierdly the interviewer decided to ask how Steve Whitmire inherited the role of Kermit. Other than that nice choice of music - Movin Right Along and Rainbow Connection.

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's been almost 15 years. Why the heck would he ask how Steve took over Kermit?