Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give everybody some official news from Sababa.

We have gotten confirmation, that Sababa is planning to release a Mokey plush to go with the other four Fraggles. They have not yet committed to making a sixth doll, however. At this time, the rumors of a Traveling Matt plush are just that, rumors.

Sababa will though have another unique Fraggle product on the market. Fraggle UNO will be on it's way to a store near you in the coming months.

Release dates are currently unknown. Late 2004, early 2005 is most likely the timetable.

King Prawn

Reaction score
This is exciting news. Now I just have to track down the first four online. Anyone know of any store that carries them and would ship to Europe?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I cant wait to get the Mokey plush. I have my other four Fraggles here in my dorm room but they just dont seem complete without Mokey. Thanks for posting that and letting us now! :smirk: :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Attention Sababa: Scrap Uno--I need Uncle Matt to go with my Fraggles! But, thanks for Mokey!! :smile:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Don't scrap Uno! What are you insane? Fraggle Uno is a must, I got chills thinking about it!
Ty

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hopefully Sababa will soon release a Fraggle Rock Chess set :excited: :excited: A dream come true for me even though I don't know how to play the game. :zany:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
Hopefully Sababa will soon release a Fraggle Rock Chess set A dream come true for me even though I don't know how to play the game.
That is such a good idea! I never thought of that. It could be fraggles on one side (with the doozers as the pawns) vs. the gorgs, sprocket, and other non-Fraggle characters. :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes! Sprocket!! And more Doozer pvc's. At least 3 more, maybe one on a tractor with moving wheels, and one with a Doozer sculpture?