Moother Goose Stories on DVD

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I resently contacted HIT! entertainment about the possibility of the TV show "Jim Henson's Mother Goose Stories" coming to the DVD format in the future. The people at HIT! responded to my letters (as the always seem to do). They said that at this exact moment there are no solid plans for a product in the "Mother Goose Stories" franchise, but their development and brand team are considering how to fully use many of the newly aquired Henson rights. They said they will pass my letter, and interest along to the propper people to ensure my opinon is heard. Anyone else with interest in this product should let HIT! know so they can see if their is a demand or not. I encourage any other Mother Goose Stories fans to write to HIT! with your interest in a DVD product. Below is a copy of the letter I sent so you can get a feel for how I addressed them.

Dear HIT Entertainment,

The television show “Jim Henson’s Mother Goose Stories” was one of the most entertaining and imaginative shows I ever saw, and I would adore seeing a complete collection of all 14 episodes of “Jim Henson’s Mother Goose Stories” on the DVD format. I'm sure all the parties involved would want the show properly re-released to the public, and recognize a great marketplace for it.

“Jim Henson’s Mother Goose Stories” was a delightful show, directed by the wonderful director Brian Henson. Each episode features a wonderful Muppet Mother Goose, who shares a inside look at familiar nursery rhymes with here three impatient goslings. The show is excellent for all ages, from young children, to adults. It has touched many people, including me, and a re-release of this show would allow this show to touch more people over 14-years after it first ran on TV.

“Jim Henson’s Mother Goose Stories” has touched the lives of so many people; millions of people grew-up with the stories and the show, and to be able to see the show again would make thousands of fans smile with joy. It’s been over 14-years since “Jim Henson’s Mother Goose Stories” first aired on television, and today fans are still excited by any news about the show. I hope that HIT Entertainment and The Jim Henson Company can work together to create a great DVD collection for the existing fans of “Jim Henson’s Mother Goose Stories”, and also build a new generation of fans. Thank you for your time and consideration. Please keep the magic of the show alive, and bring the world Mother Goose Stories again.
I am planning on contacting HIT! and Disney about the possibility of many un-released Henson productions being released, if I hear anything from them I'll let you know.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Thats good i hope ghost of faffner hall and musicians of bremen are released very soon.