Palisades Series 8 Review

WiGgY

Reaction score
Some nice pictures there. What happened to the part of the review where Ken answers some questions though? I liked that part and it was missing from the series 7 review as well.

I notice many people have Phil trying to pour one flask into another. I wonder why that is. I have him in a very dynamic pose with his head cocked staring into the flask tio see what he has created. Very animated look.

WiGgY

Reaction score
MARVIN HAS WAIST ARTICULATION!!!!

He does. It may be tight on the figure, but he has it!

Luke

Reaction score
Nice reviews and very nice photos. I have to ask who is Greg on the forum? The name doesn't ring a bell.

Luke

Reaction score
Ah, cool! Thanks Wiggy!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Some nice pictures there. What happened to the part of the review where Ken answers some questions though?
We will probably do that again for series 8. With the baby and all, I figured Ken had a pretty busy week.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Great review w/ great pics. But man, the more I see of them, the worse I want them! Hurry up ebgames.com and send me those figures! :stick_out_tongue: :halo:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Got mine today...

OK, got mine today and the dude at Sam Goody was so happy to finally have them in (I was bugging the SNOT outta him for several weeks) that he actually gave me his discount---this was after I informed him that his store didn't see it in their heart to carry the following series... s'.

Anyway, I'm headed over to the discussion area ABOUT these figs now... Good series all in all...