Can someone explain the Hot Tub thread to me?

P

Princeton

Hi, I'm not totally clear on what this is. I heard that if you post in that thread, that could greatly increase your number of posts. If someone could please explain this to me, I will truly appreciate it. Thanx!

Beth C

Reaction score
I don't know where you've heard that, but what I've heard, is it's just a fun post for people once they have reached 1000 posts. It doesn't increase your post count more than any other thread. It's just a place where all the senior members post.

I've peeked in there, but haven't posted yet as I'm still striving for 1000! I hope this info helps!

~Beth C

McFraggle

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I heard that if you post in that thread, that could greatly increase your number of posts.
It's just a thread like Beth C said for people with over 1000 posts. As far as increasing your number of posts, it doesn't increase it anymore than any other thread. If you want to increase your number of posts just go over to Fun and Games and play: Word Association, Celebrity Association, the Alphabet Game, Alliteration Game, or any of the other games. The first three are probably the most posted on.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
gosh, it's not a private thing by any means....ANYONE can post there...the hot tub is the joke that once you reach senior member status, you have access to the imaginary hot tub....nothing special.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
gosh, it's not a private thing by any means....ANYONE can post there...the hot tub is the joke that once you reach senior member status, you have access to the imaginary hot tub....nothing special.
Nothing special?!? Why, the hot tubs are the most wonderous, mind-blowing, fantasmeriffic things in the whole wide world!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I went there when I reached 1000 posts but havent been back again for ages. I really should go back though.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I went there when I reached 1000 posts but havent been back again for ages. I really should go back though.
Oh no you shouldn't! That hot tub hasn't been cleaned in months. The water's getting nasty.

ryan

Whatever

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Nothing special?!? Why, the hot tubs are the most wonderous, mind-blowing, fantasmeriffic things in the whole wide world!!

:smile: :smile:
Plus, there's all-you-can-eat popcorn! :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Oh no you shouldn't! That hot tub hasn't been cleaned in months. The water's getting nasty.

ryan
Don't worry, the Count had his bats clean it out for us. :big_grin: :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did I? Must've been when we were busy fixing up Beebers' gazebo.
Oh yeah, Princeton, the hottubs are just a common meeting place for all the Senior Members of this forum after someone reaches 1000 posts. Of course, you can build your own private home there after reaching 2000 posts.
BTW: You can also register to become a boarder over at the MC Dorms.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.