Plush Sam at California Disney

tomahawk

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I was at California Disney today with my daughter and when we got off of Muppet Vision 3D I went over to take a look at the merchandise. I was really happy to find a new plush Sam the Eagle. He is holding an American flag and has the shifty eyed expression. It is one of their better looking plushes too.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Oh My God! Thats so fantastic!

The rumour a few years ago was that WDW were going to do Bunsen, Sam and Dr Teeth... Now we only need Dr Teeth and the rumour would have come true!

:attitude:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to see Sam has finally arrived. Thanks for posting Tomahawk.

If someone can find out the "mail order number" for the Sam doll, he can be ordered over the phone by calling 407-363-6200. Disney will ship internationally as well.

mupetfan

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Great to see Sam has finally arrived. Thanks for posting Tomahawk.

If someone can find out the "mail order number" for the Sam doll, he can be ordered over the phone by calling 407-363-6200. Disney will ship internationally as well.
I called WDW Merchandise, and they said that they had no such thing as a Plush Sam the Eagle, and it wouldn't be till next year when new merchandise from the Muppets would be out. mupetfan

tomahawk

Reaction score
Strange? I have a Sam sitting in my car right now. Sorry I can not provide a picture right now. I had asked the person at the Prop Shop if he was new and she said yes, they had just received them.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Maybe it could be some type of tester, to test the market?

:attitude:

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
mupetfan said:
I called WDW Merchandise, and they said that they had no such thing as a Plush Sam the Eagle, and it wouldn't be till next year when new merchandise from the Muppets would be out.
Then perhaps this Sam is another Sababa Toys product, like the Chef bean bag the shop was selling a couple of months ago?

:cool: