Your Thoughts: We're back!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Are we back?" - Marty McFly, Back to the Future Part II
As you likely noticed, our forum has been down throughout most of today. I have been working on the issue and hopefully things should be back to normal shortly.

If you continue to have any difficultly, please post in our "feedback" forum or submit a "feedback" form via the site.

If you sent any e-mail today to a "muppetcentral.com" address, please resend to make sure we got it as some e-mail didn't make the journey.

Thanks in advance for you understanding. We strive to do everything to minimize these downtimes, but they are occasionally inevitable.

Erine81981

Reaction score
THANKS PHILLIP! Just saw the Scooby Doo 2. Wonderful movie. If u like the catoon then u should love this one. I did and since I'm a big Scooby fan then take my advice on this one.

Whatever

Reaction score
Yay, Phil! You have no idea how meaningless my life felt without the zaniness of the board. I'm glad it's back again!

Beth C

Reaction score
*Does a cartwheel, backflip, somersault and jumps around in glee*

YIIIIIPPPPIIIEEEEE!!!! I'm so glad it's back!! I echo the sentiments of Whatever.

It started out as a bad day, but now that this place is back, the grey clouds are going away.

Thank you for putting forth the extra effort to keep the downtime to a minimum. I couldn't imagine this place being down for a week!

~Beth C

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You must have got my e-mail. Lol. I'm glad this forum is working again. By the way, in response to Ernie's post. I also saw Scooby-Doo 2 last night. I agree it was really good. I'm also looking forward to seeing the new episode this morning. Okay. Why are we talking about Scooby on a Muppet Central forum? Lol. Sorry about that. Again, I was just responding to Ernie's post.

Beth C

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
what happened anyway?
Bunsen and Beaker got a hold of the computer that controlled the forums. :wink:

Why else would it have broken?

~Beth C

P

Philo and Gunge

Marty McFly said:
"Are we back?" - Marty McFly, Back to the Future Part II
Oh, we're back.

P.S. Phil, is this whole thing why I couldn't post on Thurday and couldn't get on the forum on Friday?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i've been gone for about 10 days now..just now notice the upgrade on the boards.....

so why the new upgrades phil?

ryan