SS computer animation.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
while TEC was well known for theese, SS had some ealy Computer animation as well.here's a few. 1st one i have in mind in probably a very early one. it's the 1 that features squares and triangles, some red and some a maze color i think though i'll just call them yellow. some were big and small. i can't rememebr the exact order of everything. the 1st segment all the red shape get in 1 place and the yellow ones get in another. 2nd segment the sqares get in 1 place and the triangles get in another. last segment the big and samll shapes get in their own places. the computer animated person counting 10 of everything, and the the one counting stuff that equals up to 4. the guy who did the 10 segment though there was no animated person in this one and there were kids counting as well. i'm wondering in that segment where too many of those green sqares appeared, anyone know how many of those appeared? lat remember th H clip were Luis and this kid were mentioning all kinds of things that began with H. can't remember everything in the exact order of everything. you see some actuall fims as well such as part of the hawk film and the hippo film. 1 part shows a computer animated legs wich are hiking. last part you see the H again and this hoolh hoop go around it and the H looks like it's taking a bow. wierd.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
rememeber the counting dots segment but this time the dots encountered theese squares. 1 of the SSU shows showed the dots disappearing and letteing the squares finished but there was 1 were the dots and the sqares appear again and this time they both meet. the leading dot and the leading square gets into a fight and there no words spoken other than this i can't explain it. well what happens is they decide to work togther where they go on as usual and the circles appear with the squares, the circles are in front of the sqaures and evrything ended happily.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
rememeber these other 2? these bricks being laid out 1 they just all fall down and another where they just disappear. and there was another strange 1 where the screen would be a certain color and theese stripes would appear and they sounded like cars driving by and the screen would become a different color.

onacom_6

Reaction score
Does anyone have this last segment? (willing to pay for it)

the leading dot and the leading square gets into a fight and there no words spoken other than this i can't explain it. well what happens is they decide to work togther where they go on as usual and the circles appear with the squares, the circles are in front of the sqaures and evrything ended happily.

Kindly let me know?

Thanks

mikebennidict

Reaction score
there were a couple of other early computer works with numbers. there are i think 10 houses with numbers on them and one had a number 3 trying to find the 3 house and a 9 trying to find the 9 house.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
anyone remember what looked like somebody eating a white screen? actually it started out Black and you'd see these what looked like teth marks and the screen would eventually become black and the guy would say alright. now that you've eaten everything in sight, would you mind telling me what you plan to have for desert? and the same thing happens again. teeth marks witch are now black and the screen become black again. of course now that i think about it. the screens might of been other colors witch were common in the computer graphics.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
How about that 10 segment featuring "Nobody"?????

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Ya know, the scary "rubberband-y" dude who is just two "eyes" and a "mouth" who says, "That's TEN!"

You can find out more about "Nobody" in the "Rubberband on Black Screen Counting" post above.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I mentioned that one and though I thought that's what he meant I didn't quite understand.