MC Photo Gallery

Beebers

Reaction score
Many of us here would like to have a photo gallery page, with member photos, avvies, and optional little self-written bios. Participation would be optional, no one would HAVE to put anything in the gallery. I don't know how to set this up as an actual poll, so could people just post here, yes or no, and we can keep count? Thanx.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
I vote yes. That would be fun. Why not?
Maybe there ought to be a rule on the # of posts you have to have before posting your pic because of all the people who post a few times and never return.

Beebers

Reaction score
Good point. 100 posts??? 200??? To show staying power. Include your suggestions with your vote. Okay, counting me it's

YES - 2 NO - 0

:cool:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
:smile: I vote YES as well.

Don't know how they start Polls around here,
but I don't really know how to start a new thread either...:frown:

Beebers

Reaction score
lol.

At the bottom-left there's a little (really little) blue sign that says new thread.

YES - 3

NO - 0

dmx10101

Reaction score
You should already know I want this, so 4 yes, 0 no and still no response from Phil. I think you should need like 50 or 100 post before you can post a pic.

Beebers

Reaction score
This is getting a lot of views but not a lot of response.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Do people not want the gallery? Vote no if so. Or is it lurkers who don't post? Viewers but no voters, odd. Apathy?

Beebers

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
You should already know I want this, so 4 yes, 0 no and still no response from Phil. I think you should need like 50 or 100 post before you can post a pic.
Yes I knew but we need every actual vote. YES -4. NO-0. I think a minimum 150 posts to get your photo in.

It's too easy to rack up 100 posts in a hurry, using Fun and Games, without really being contributory to the forum. I don't think 100 is enough.

dmx10101

Reaction score
True it is easy to get 100. 150 might be better then.

The Narrator

Reaction score
I think a gallery might be neat, but I'd rather just have an easy way to see all the members with websites and whatnot. Still, cast my vote for yes.

As far as # of posts being a determining factor... I'm not certain that it's the best or fair way to go. Is it the amount of posts that determine the value to a forum or the quality of those posts? I have three major forums in my retinue, but I generally only post when I have something to say. ...Except when I first start up on a forum, then I like to splash around a little and make myself known. I think it'd be better if it were just membership time in general. That way long-time, dedicated readers who may have only racked up a few posts would have a chance to be in the gallery.