Kermit and Miss Piggy Gumball Machines

swampgirl

Reaction score
I went to Hasting's ( books and videos ) today looking for the ToyFare magazine with Indiana Jones Kermit on the front. I didn't find it, but found a Kermit coin operated gumball machine! It's made by Brand New Products, L.L.C. Their website is brandnewllc.com.....I haven't checked there to see if they have it online. It's called a Big Head gumball machine and plays the Muppet Show theme song when you put money ( pennies, nickels, dimes, or quarters ) in for gum. It's 9" tall with a plastic Kermit head and the gumball globe is glass with a green cast metal base. Kermit's head reminds me of the giant Pez Kermit. It was $24.99, which I thought was a great price too! I'm a happy camper today!

swampgirl

swampgirl

Reaction score
Good job! I'm so glad there's a Piggy one too. Thanks for the website.

swampgirl

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would love to have the Kermit and Garfield ones... but I don't chew gum....

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I would love to have the Kermit and Garfield ones... but I don't chew gum....
So fill it with something else-- candy, nuts, whatever. You just need something similar in size to gumballs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Should have been more specific that it was a joke... maybe I forgot to put a :rolleyes: at the end of the post!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I saw this too, and it actually looked pretty cool

gum AND you get to hear TMS theme song? I'm sold!

now I just have to scheme this as a B-day present

rowf2755

Reaction score
swampgirl said:
I went to Hasting's ( books and videos ) today looking for the ToyFare magazine with Indiana Jones Kermit on the front. I didn't find it, but found a Kermit coin operated gumball machine! It's made by Brand New Products, L.L.C. Their website is brandnewllc.com.....I haven't checked there to see if they have it online. It's called a Big Head gumball machine and plays the Muppet Show theme song when you put money ( pennies, nickels, dimes, or quarters ) in for gum. It's 9" tall with a plastic Kermit head and the gumball globe is glass with a green cast metal base. Kermit's head reminds me of the giant Pez Kermit. It was $24.99, which I thought was a great price too! I'm a happy camper today!

swampgirl
Neat! :wink: Can You Send Me A Picture Of It? :big_grin:

vetters

Reaction score
Does anyone actually have one? Are they of decent quality?