Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight on Muppet Central Radio

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In honor of Muppet Central's 6th birthday, more than 100 new songs from Muppets Tonight and the Jim Henson Henson Hour are now in our rotation. Many of you have been requesting these songs on Muppet Central Radio and now they have been mastered and added to our rotation.

Also, last month we received a lot of feedback here in our forum concerning our radio rotation. Many of your suggestions are now in effect as we have redesigned our playlist from the ground-up. These changes may not be immediately obvious, but you will likely pick up on some of them after you listen for awhile.

Click here to listen to Muppet Central Radio. We recommend you listen with the Live365 player...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/

Give us your feedback on the new music and new playlist rotation.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Does this include Buster Poindexter's "All Night Party"? I'm asking because I got his CD that contains that track, and the song sounds just like it did in the episode. :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that song and just about every other one from either series is now in our rotation.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
Just a question. I have iTunes, and got the stream to work, but thought it would go to the "Radio" section. I tried removing it from my "Library", then choosing "Advanced" and "Open Stream", entering the url, but it still went to the "Library." Is there any way to get it with the other streaming stations, where it belongs??? Thanks a lot, and take care.

-Squigiman

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Squigiman,

I'm not on iTunes so I can't help with that. Maybe someone else can lend a hand though.

curiosfish

Reaction score
i was jsut listeing to the muppet radio and it had the "phenomina" song. what is that from? its really great

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
It's from the Sandra Bullock episode of "Muppets Tonight".

smcguire

Reaction score
Squigiman said:
Hey,
Just a question. I have iTunes, and got the stream to work, but thought it would go to the "Radio" section. I tried removing it from my "Library", then choosing "Advanced" and "Open Stream", entering the url, but it still went to the "Library." Is there any way to get it with the other streaming stations, where it belongs???
You cannot add radio stations to the "Radio" section of iTunes - only Apple can set what appears there. The best you can do is create a playlist, and put the Muppet Central Radio stream inside that playlist.

--Scott M.