Lips

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
I was just wondering what Lips had been in. I know he was in season 5 of TMS, GMC, MTM, and MCC. That all?

jediX

Reaction score
He was also in "The Muppets At Walt Disney World".

rexcrk

Reaction score
MTM is Muppets Take Manhattan right? Anyway, I don't remember seeing him in Manhattan. I do remember seeing him in Muppet Christmas Carol though, and I wish there was more of him, 'specially 'cause he plays the same instrument I do: the Trumpet! :sing:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Question:

Was the end of GMC the opnly time Lips talked? He said "and me" durnign the ending credits.

Stulz

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Question:

Was the end of GMC the opnly time Lips talked? He said "and me" durnign the ending credits.
He made a weird "buurr" noice in MFC
and sang a verse of "Boogie in the Barnyard" on TMS Not sure what episode that was but it was availible on the old Playhouse video series: Country Music w/ the Muppets.

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
He is in Manhattan, only noticed it recently. He's in the crowd at the wedding, right up the back on the side most of the Muppets are on, but you can see him clearly during the Harry/Pops/Sam/Newsreader bit, just behind them.

Barnyard was Shirley Bassey, I think.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Question:

I believe that Lips is the one who says "How about a little traveling music" when Kermit and Miss Piggy ride in the Happiness Hotel bus. I cant quite remember though - it could be Floyd...

jediX

Reaction score
I don't think so...but I'm pretty sure he did say "and me". After all I did watch this movie the other night when I was too sick to sleep.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was really pleased to see him in MFC.

Questian: Why did he disapear?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I was really pleased to see him in MFC.

Questian: Why did he disapear?
My guess is that he went the way of Bean Bunny when Steve took over Kermit and Beaker, and Rizzo became a mainstream character. And before then, there wasn't much call for Lips and the rest of the Mayhem in JHH.

-Kim