If The Fraggles Found a Radio Today....

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
To go buy auto insourance from Geiko :excited:
Actually the first one I thought of was Medved Auto cuz they have kind of a catchy jingle. But I'd love to see Boober going at it with the Gecko.

Puckrox

Reaction score
The Fraggles would hear the music coming from the Wish Giver and they would say, "I don't know what it means, but it sounds like a good idea to wake up each morning feeling like a P. Diddy!" Lucky for them they don't know what Jack is.

(Side note: I haaaaaaate Kesha.)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I think if the Fraggles found a radio and listened to it today, they would hear an ad inviting them and all of Fraggle Rock (yeah- Madame Trash Heap, Philo, Gunge, the Gorgs, the Doozers and Doc and Sprocket) to all come and join in the Muppet Revival celebrations!
And Sam the American Eagle here is the poster boy! Show them, Sam.
:attitude:: I want YOU to join the Muppet Revival!
(and vote me for President of America!)
(Me: Sam, I thought we agreed we're doing that campaign later.)
(Sam: Oh, alright.)
Sam: Ahem- Join the Muppet Revival and pledge today to be more American in your proceedings.
Ah yes- America- where Fraggles, Doozers and Gorgs and Silly Creatures can reside together in peace.
And this is why, in the spirit of Jim Henson, we are promoting these values of mutual admiration and respect, peaceful collaboration, decency and decorum and most of all love. Come join the Muppet Revival today!
Me: Very nicely done, Sam. For a personal note, I think Jesus would approve too- He's all about spreading love for God and for each other more so than anyone else.:smile:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=51704&page=33