Puppets for sale, replicas plus more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtgentry

Reaction score
s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo133/rgentry30/
I will be adding more pics this weekend , I will let you know when I update. The prices should be listed in the description but let me know if its not. The animal is not for sale , just a teaser.

They puppets are great for any show, so dont hesitate.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Aw man, seriously? You're selling Muppet knock-offs now Rtgentry? You're such a talented guy, you should be selling original stuff. This is really disappointing to learn. :frown:

Of course, as I type this Muppet Central has a banner ad at the top of the page for an Oliver's Creature Shop Count puppet so really I suppose I am just being naive at this point. Sigh.

rtgentry

Reaction score
buck , they are some that I bought. Not Built. not that makes a difference I guess, but just so you know.

shtick

Reaction score
The Fozzie looks like a Russ Walko Puppet. Am I right?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The images along the top of the website are not posted by Muppet Central for items for sale; but, images that are for items through e-bay or amazon.com that match the description of items we all might be interested in here.

Muppet Central is solely funded by Phillip, but a smaller percentage of a purchase is sent back from e-bay or amazon.com if you click on their banners and purchase something. Helps to keep MC alive.

Still, it is not within MC's guidelines to allow sales of replicas so I have to close this thread. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.