For Sale: Firey Plush from Labyrinth

Romany666

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an original Firey plush that was taken from either the Labyrinth Premiere or promotional launch party in London. He was acquired by my brother who worked in the music industry at the time. I have been in posession on him ever since but I have to let him go somewhere he will be loved (read: for the money). He's in fantastic condition, still fluffy and bright, has been hidden in a cupboard for the vast majority of his life which i dont think is fair on him or all the fans that desire this rarity.

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/fireywhole.jpg/

I dont know the value of him exactly although I have read that when they seldom appear on eBay they go for between $300-600. I previously offered it to a few users here a few months back but didnt get an acceptable bid to secure it but I am a bit hard up at the moment and would take $350 dead on delivered anywhere in the world. Im in the UK and due to the poor currency exchange at the moment I cant accept less than £200 excluding delivery.

I hope you enjoy the photo of him and if I can provide any more pics to assure you he is genuine and in immaculate condition then please ask! :smile:

~Romany

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Would you take $300 maybe? I'm kinda in a bind too, but would love nothing more than to have one.