Mardi Gras Masks count to 20

Drtooth

Reaction score
The 90's skit in which about 20 weird characters march down a parade route, carrying numbers. a stop motion sequence utilizing miniature masks and drawn and cut out animated bodies. with character explanations (Cuz, I knew you were looking for it for some time, Count...

1- An orange smiling Cat mask with a diamond print body
2-Golden Indian mask (could be an elephant wearing a crown) with a red body wearing a black belt
3- a Donkey (or Zebra) in a South American mask style wearing a red fringed gown
4- A light brown reptilian looking mask with a red body with white prints
5- Golden Incan mask with blue feathers on top, rainbow striped vertical poncho and black legs
6-Red African mask with gold and diamond crown- diamond print shirt, blue belt, red legs
7- Some sort of yellow devil or dragon with its tongue sticking out. Has a leopard body
8- A mask that's painted to look like a small first quarter moon, it's face is in the black part, and it has red lips and some sort of crown/hair that loosk like folded rainbow construction paper red body and white and black starburst print cape.
9- Sunflower with a face. has plant leaves for body.
10- A dragon/bull skull mask with a spider monkey body carrying the number on its back.
11- a long horned gazelle, has animal body
12- 2 characters (each carrying a digit) that are twin grey cat masks with hair on the sides and red bodies.
13- sort of a human looking mask with a dull orange face and blue hair, wearing a long yellow gown with orange stars
14- Islander mask, half black half white, body half black and white, contrasting the mask
15-Tiki mask with yellow pony tail- wearing a zig zag dress (black and pink) with little yellow baubles hanging from it
16- Zebra with animal body
17- Black South American style mask with round ears and wearing some sort of feathered head dress- red body and a black hairy tail.
18-Orange Lion with green/black mane. Animal body
19- looks sort of like a Goat mask with yellow horns and a blue and pink face. it has a long yellow serpent's body, with human legs coming out of it (like a Chinese Dragon)
and
20- 2 twin brown African Masks (look like they are wearing roman style helmets) with brown bodies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx668Pevvfg

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks hugely buddy. There's another request I have, the Count's classmates and teacher from The First Day of School song/sketch, but perhaps that'd be a separate thread instead. Again, I salute you for your fine description help over the years.
:batty: :search: :halo:

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I've never actually seen that clip before...I wonder why I don't remember it? The 90's were prime Sesame years in my house!