Movie Competition - MUPPET NEEDS YOUR VOTE

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!
I'm a new member to the forum, but I've been lurking for a while! I made my first muppet last month for a cool contest on the web.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/contests/figureitoutvote.php

My video is # 12. It may not be the best but its got a home made muppet in it! so its still awesome. :wink:

I was hoping I might get support from you muppet addicts to show the world that muppets rock.

All I need is for you to go to the website below, type in your name and email and pick VIDEO 12 from the drop down menu. Dont forget to click off the 'sign me up for the newsletter' unless you want to get emails about Star Wars toys.

Everybody can vote as long as you have an email address. If you dont feel like voting - check it out anyway, I had tons of fun building MORT!

The contest closes on Jul 26, 2008 11:59pm PT.

I really appreciate the help!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/contests/figureitoutvote.php

DEREK - brand new muppeteer!

Reaction score
Has anybody checked out my MORT muppet? What do you guys think?

It took me about 2 weeks to sculpt and sew. The 'blood' I used was corn syrup and red dye. BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE!

His month started to stick together about 45 minutes into the filming and it made it REALLY hard to synch the voice to the lips.

Reaction score
Thanks for the help muppet fans! So far the Mort Video has moved from second last to second place! You all rock!

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Has anybody checked out my MORT muppet? What do you guys think?

It took me about 2 weeks to sculpt and sew. The 'blood' I used was corn syrup and red dye. BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE!

His month started to stick together about 45 minutes into the filming and it made it REALLY hard to synch the voice to the lips.

Hee, hee! Mort you are a talented one! I love your work, and keep up the awesome work; you are destined to go far; but I can not vote (because I have not viewed the other contestants work, and it would not be fair for me to vote) but time permitting I will most likely take the time to look it all over. I am sure you just might have my vote, lol, it was fun, and kinda scary! :scary:

Reaction score
Hey Hope - thanks for checking out the video - it was really fun to make!
(edit - and not too scary I hope :-p)

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Hey Hope - thanks for checking out the video - it was really fun to make!
(edit - and not too scary I hope :-p)

Hey Mort! You are very welcome. I am so proud of you! No, it was not too scary; I'm just a scarrycat sometimes. :smile:

You keep up the good work!

Reaction score
WOW - We are only about 10 votes away from the top - this is amazing. MUPPET POWER!:excited:

Luke

Reaction score
Well you won, congratulations!

Reaction score
Its really wierd. I checked last night at midnight and it looked like we lost by 2 - but some people are saying we won by 15 - who knows what the truth is! Either way, it was great fun and its awesome that people liked my muppet :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Well um so u didn't win, but this morning you had the most votes, lol. Congrats anyway!