Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

unclematt

Reaction score
That may be my funniest visual you have ever produced. I love your work.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Nice job! What method did you use to soften the edges of her hair against that background? It looks very sleek.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Slanderous Junk Weekly, Issue 3

Oh boy oh boy, it's the return of the magazine that's got every Muppet up in arms, the third issue of Slanderous Junk Weekly! In this issue, Fleet exposes the dark and incestual secrets of "The Dark Crystal"! Eep! And what a time to come out and expose the awful rumors, what with the sequel in the works! Look for this issue at your local news stands and garbage cans! I heard Oscar uses SJW as Thank You cards!

Slanderous Junk Weekly, Issue Three!
Be sure to click the image for a "full view" :smile:

Check out the first two issues of SJW here and here.

Muppet Central Morsels
• The background is a farm, which is a subtle and cheap jab at the idea that incest exists more in the southern part of North America. A shady and low blow. My apologies!
• This visual was my out to finally include the Simpsons again since the "It's Not Easy Bein' Green" visual.
• This is actually the fourth issue of SJW. The third issue that was supposed to premiere today is of a very adult theme and was decided it would be in poor taste to run that issue back to back with last week's visual. Look for that issue sometime in early April.​

***More info you may or may not feel the need to read!***
Upcoming Visuals!
We keep the suspense rolling by giving you a look at not just the next visual, but weeks ahead too!
Next Week: Tune in next Friday, February 16, 2007 to see what the Swedish Chef is cookin' up in the cafeteria when Munchable Muppets – The Kermelon Breakfast Platter appears on the menu! And then:
February 23, 2007 - Swingin' and Singin' – The Johnny Fiama & Sal Manilla Story
March 2, 2007 - Muppet Music Jam
March 9, 2007 - Your Muppet News Team

High Resolution prints of "A Muppet Family Gathering"
It's here! Visit this thread. NOTE: Fifteen orders have not been met yet! There is still a chance to get the bonus artwork!

The Muppet Central Show - Season THREE!
Due to the huge success of the previous two MC Shows, there will be a third one for you to have the chance again to appear in before VRWCMV goes on hiatus again at the begining of the Summer! Here's what you need to know:

1. Pictures must be at least 4" x 6" or 288 pixels wide by 432 pixels high.
2. Pictures must be of users body from at least the waist up, from knees up are preferred.
3. Pictures must NOT crop any part of the head, hands or arms.
4. Pictures must be taken with either a digital camera, or scanned from a film camera. NO WEBCAMS!
5. Inclusion of a puppet, Muppet plush or prop are encouraged and welcomed.
6. Photo must be relatively recent and a good representation of whom you are.
7. Photos should be expressive and not boring.
8. Please dress acceptably and pose so as well. Nothing received in “poor taste” will be accepted.
9. You may “cover up” your identity with hats, sunglasses, etc.
10. All acceptable photos must be received by Friday, March 2, 2007.

REMEMBER:
* Only your Muppet Central user name will be used, no personal information will be displayed or shared publicly.
* If you are under 18 and send a photo of yourself, you are acknowledging that you have received permission from your parent or guardian and that Vic Romano has permission to use said photo for the express purposes of the Muppet Central Show 3 only.
* Photos that do not meet the above requirements will be rejected.
* Please include your username along with your photo and put “MCS3” in the subject line of your e-mail.​

Send your pic to: vicromano_mc@yahoo.com

Check out all VRWCMV here!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cool Vic. I like it! Oh I couldn't stop laughing about the headline about Baskerville the Hound losing his job over Rowlf. Funny stuff there.

wes

Reaction score
Beautifully done MY friend, great job!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*points at Kyle* You are so right! I almost snorted coffee through my nose when I saw that headline about Baskerville! And the Simpons cameo was hilarious. And the price tag, funny as ever.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
LOVE it!!!! I agree, Baskerville was my favorite too, the headline just jumped out at me when I saw Rowlf's name, because he's a favorite of mine and then I looked over and it's Baskerville and anyway, it was just funny. Sorry I'm rambling here. Looking forward to the next few weeks and I'm very intreuged by the third issue of Slanderous Junk that you're saving for April....:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Dave... Would it be at all possible to get that deadline for MCS3 pics pushed back somewhat? Not sure if everybody who wants to be a part of it will have enough time to get pics eady, taken, and/or sent in within three weeks time. At least I have an idea for a pic... But of course there are other things on my plate. Oh, and expect an E-mail from me soon for that other thing you asked about. Take care pal.

Davina

Reaction score
dang.. hubby's out of town for another 5 weeks.... am going to have to figure out the timer on the camera..... hehehee