Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

unclematt

Reaction score
BEAR said:
With all due respect, I think The Count is a little more famous and recognizable than Floyd. However, I think that would be a fun idea.
I would have to go with Gobo

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I would have to go with Gobo
Gobo is great, but the Count is definatly more more recognisable by the majorities than Gobo, Floyd or Robin Frog, which is (I think) what Bear was saying.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Gobo is great, but the Count is definatly more more recognisable by the majorities than Gobo, Floyd or Robin Frog, which is (I think) what Bear was saying.

Thanks, Beau. That is exactly what I was saying. Now if we were going to name Jerry Nelson's biggest role ever out of all his characters, it would probably be Gobo, but Gobo is not the most recognizable.

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Thanks, Beau. That is exactly what I was saying. Now if we were going to name Jerry Nelson's biggest role ever out of all his characters, it would probably be Gobo, but Gobo is not the most recognizable.
Oh! Right, gotcha. Sorry, you were right.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Slanderous Junk Weekly - Issue #1

Here in America, we're over run with celebrity gossip. K Fed's out! Madonna has a baby from Melousy! Beniston-joli-poo-poo-head can't read! Hey, isn't there a war going on? Isn't global warming a big issue? No, we're overly obsessed with people who are paid far too much for doing far too little. Maybe it's rumors like the ones we follow that are a blessing our beloved Muppets aren't in the lime light right now, imagine if they were! :eek: So today's visual is hopefully the first of many, in our new gossip trash mag:

Slanderous Junk Weekly - Issue #1

Muppet Central Morsels
Because VRWCMV has watchers at Deviant Art but are created for Muppet Central, here are some tidbits exclusive to MC that will be posted with every visual!
• Originally, the header for the magazine was of the actual gossip paper "InTouch".
• The image of Kermit is fortunate enough to have a microphone in it (as if he were being interviewed), but the real reason for the choice of that pic was for how much it appears the frog could totally not care any less!
• Despite it's title, "Slanderous Junk Weekly" will NOT be appearing weekly.
• Of the four issues currently designed for VRWCMV, this is the tamest.​
***More info you may or may not feel the need to read!***

Deviant Art Members
If you have a DA account and want some publicity, make sure you add the new gallery to your friends list. Once you're on, if you have any Muppet related pieces you'd like featured on the VRWCMV gallery main page, PM me with the DA link and they will be added to the "Favorites" section!

The Muppet Central Show – SEASON 2!
All you have to do at this point in time is e-mail Vic Romano at vicromano_mc@yahoo.com simply saying you want in! Please put MCS2 I want in! for the subject. That's it! Due this by FRIDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2006. THAT's next FRIDAY! So get movin' already! For more info, click and read here.

Upcoming Visuals!
We keep the suspense rolling by giving you a look at not just the next visual, but weeks ahead too!
Next Week: Tune in next Friday, November 17th, for a an interesting look at the eight most influential puppeteers in the Henson universe in "The Muppet*eers" And then:
November 24, 2006 - A Muppet Thanksgiving, 2006
December 1, 2006 - The Muppet's Civil War
December 8, 2006 – The Lost Visuals – Volume 1

Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals is currently scheduled EVERY week up until April 13, 2007 with more to come!

Have an idea for a visual?
They're more then welcome! Just PM or e-mail me at vicromano_mc@yahoo.com

High Resolution prints of "A Muppet Family Gathering"
High res prints of last week's visual will be available soon. Arrangements are being made. Pricing and all other info will be available soon. International shipping will be available!

E-mailin' the Vicster
Please make sure that if you e-mail Vic Romano at vicromano_mc@yahoo.com that you put in the subject line the proper subject, AND that you do not e-mail Vic for any personal matters, if you don't have my personal e-mail; PM me and I'd be happy to hook you up with it!

Check out all VRWCMV here!

christyb

Reaction score
Looks like I'm the first to post on the newest visual! Unnnleessss someone ziffles me. Anyways, stellar as usual. I love Kermit's "And I care because...." look on his face. *reads reminder about MC show* Oooo...I must take a picture of meself and send it your way. Now where's my pirate costume...wait I don't have one! Drat new idea...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
VIIIIIC!! It's SO funny! I love it! Bert and stripes being "in" HA! And I love the pics of Piggy's exes! Too funny! And the five most influential Fraggles! Glorious! But I think my favorite part is the big yellow thing saying "Not worth squat!" So awesome! Can't wait for next week and I'll be in contact with you about the high-res printout.

EDIT: Ha! Ziffled ya Christy! :wink: