Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes

Reaction score
Animal needs more Feathers on his head and Gonzos eyes need to be closer.

Does any one else notice that.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
:halo: looks ok... he just NEEDS a little more feathers and :concern: Gonzo is lookin' great. and ALSO I NEED to buy one of thos Jack Skellington figs, been hittin to ma and pa that i WANT that, she sayed thay planned on gettin Kermit for me for xmas but they seen i already bought it! so MAYBE Jack will replace that :big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Once again with this actionfigs web site I cannot open it??

Can someone please post the pics somewhere so I can see them or email them to me at COcon14675@aol.com

Many Thanks guys.

Chris

ButchCat

Reaction score
wes said:
Animal needs more Feathers on his head and Gonzos eyes need to be closer.

Does any one else notice that.
Hi Wes,

I just couldn't let this comment go without a responce but you are wrong about Gonzo's eyes being too far apart. The reason I know this is that in the patterns there is a pattern for his eye plate and this keeps the eyes where they should be. Also I had Mike Moore help me out with making both Gonzo's eyes and the plates for them a big thanks to him as I didn't have the stuff to make them. sorry Wes.

Terry Angus

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm going to give Animal sometime. I know that right there is only a prototype. I still can't wait for Gonzo and Animal. And keep up the good work Terry. Your doing great. :concern: :halo:

ButchCat

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
Terry did you do animal? Your pm box is full .
Hi rtgentry,

Sorry about my pm box being full I just cleaned it out and it's free. Yes I did make the Animal prototype. I've got to go as I am making the body that goes with that Gonzo that they have at the con. Then I'll be working on a second Animal.

Thanks and thanks Erine81981 for your comment. In fact thanks to all of you guys for your comments.

Take care,

Terry Angus

wes

Reaction score
:eek:

Mr. Angus,
I didn't realize you work on these puppets, I sorry I really didn't know what I was talking about being that I have never held Gonzo. it looks like his eye were off in the Picture but it could be the angle. Thanks for setting me straight. Animal looks great, and I know their are several different Animals. They are much better than I could ever do, I humbley submit to the master craftsman.

Yall, I have just been owned by one of the Master Puppeteers! :smile: :wink:

Thanks, Mr. Angus

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
The prototypes are coming along nicely...

But whoever posed Kermit in that display case really needs to study some of the pictures everyone here took! Talk about not showing him off at his best!

:stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.