Series 4-7 Released!!!

simon42

Reaction score
This was posted on another thread, but apparently ToyFare lists the upcoming series for next year:

Series 4 (spring)
Rizzo
Dr. Julius Strangepork
Link Hogthrob
Samuel Arrow
Playset: Pigs in Space with first mate piggy
Mega: Animal

Series 5 (summer)
Gonzo in purple suit
Policeman Fozzie
Muppet Newsman
Pepe
Playset: Electric Mayhem Bus with Janice
Mega: Swedish Chef
PVC: Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Sam the Eagle, Mahna Mahana, Snowths, Thog

Series6 (fall)
Slater
Waldorf
Clifford(MT host)
Beauregard the janitor
Playset: Planet Koozebaine with Kermit in trenchcoat
Deluxe Playset: Muppet Show Stage with Sweetums and Robin
Mega: Rowlf
PVC: Kermit, Swedich Chef, Fozzie, Rizo, Zoot, Dog Lion

Series 7 (winter)
Marvin Suggs and his Muppephones
Johnny Fiama (MT crooner)
Sal Manilla(MT monkey)
Benjamina Gunn(miss piggy Treasure Island)
Playset: Happiness Hotel with Pops
Mega: Pepe and Rizzo
PVC: Muppet Christmas Carol-Kermit, Slatet, Waldorf, Bunson, Beaker, Penguins

simon42

Reaction score
My only question is that I thought Bunsen was to be the next MEGA after Animal?? Not that I'm disappointed, I prefer Swedish Chef. Was kinda disappointed that we don't have regular Naked Rowlf though.

But the line sounds incredible!!

CheckChuck

Reaction score
hmmm...

seems like a likely, but mostly tentative list to me...

here's why i think so...

1. why only zoot from EM as a pvc? he's cool, of course, but it doesn't seem to make sense to just do him, and not other band members. maybe they would be released in later series, but we can't count on there being 8-12 series....

2. why do sam as samuel arrow if only one other mti fig is definite? i would expect mti figures to come out between those sets, in greater numbers if they were going to do it right. i'm not all that interested in MTI figures, so this seems kinda strange to me.

3. i thought i read that the playsets and megas were on hold after second quarter, so are these the tentative plans? not bad.

4. why a fifth fozzie figure so soon? and miss piggy too, for that matter...

simon42

Reaction score
Although I love this list, I would suggest switching Beau and Cop Fozzie since we already have two Fozzies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
(ala Marge Simpson) hmmmmm... so many Piggies....

I also question "Why Zoot?" I mean, Zoot rocks, no doubt, but I do not see why they couldn't've made a whole PVC EM set (with Lips and Clifford)

Also, I think that they should have made Johnny and Sal as a two pack, soi they won't get lonely. And I think that there should be a Lips action figure.

But I think I suggested a MCC PVC set a while back.

matleo

Reaction score
This was ina threado ver at Palisdes forum. if oyu read that trhead all the way through, Ken says that IS tentative list and things have already been changed. Still there are some neat choices there. I'm looking forward to Series 6 (if this lineup stays true). There are alot of guys there I think Palisade will do awesome jobs on. Series 5 on that list looks a little weak to me besides Pepe, Gonzo and the bus.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I'll be posting an update to this list some time in the future. Some things have been changed around since this list was discussed with ToyFare a few months ago.

Luke

Reaction score
PENGUINS ??????????

I think i'm going to Kiss Kenneth's little bald bonce ..... and it ain't gonna be pretty !

Yeah the deluxe stage is wrong for one, and the Megas are on hold after Animal until they decide on the sales figures - but nice to see we'll get Pepe (though which version ?) and happiness hotel will be cool !

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
I actually read about the list in my ToyFare that arrived today before signing on here, but the fact that they were listing the Stage kinda clued me in that this was a tentative list at best.

But still, if this is a close model as to what we can expect, I'm quite impressed.

I too was a little surprised that we would be getting another Fozzie and another Piggy so soon, but hey, if that means we can get Sal and Marvin... Besides, a few of us were already hoping for Patrol Bear Fozzie and another Piggy (albeit just not the one that's been announced).

So.....Pepe and Clifford are tentatively scheduled. I do believe that leaves one person left on a certain "extreme wish list," yes? :smile: