"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
"The Moppet Family - The old madness with new insanity..."

And you thought the last thread was weird...

There is a house with a white fence and a porch-swing. The house is normal on a normal street in a somewhat normal town named Glendale. The house is normal, the inhabitants are not.

There's Father (played by Beauregard), Mother (played by ChristyB), their twins Viq and Vibs (played by Vibs) and their new baby Jana. They could be considered a normal family but for the fact that Father and Mother used to be pirates, Mother uses Magic, and the Twins are part fairy...

But there's more, a Nanny Mingostone (Minidoozer) who eats and drinks the weirdest concoctions, her brother Jack Bandit (PrawnCracker) a regular criminal, a blue Aunt Dandan (Dandanstrawberry) of unspecified gender and her pet foot Fem Taeer, a Fairy Godmother (Sugarbritchez), and The-Boy-Next-Door-Named-Kyle-Moore-Who-Lives-With-The-Family-And-Randomly-Gets-Turned-Evil-By-His-Parents-Trying-To-Take-Over-The-World (Erine81981) plus his pets Yacky and Biggy and girlfriend Grey, also his sister Mairin Moore(RedDragon) and then there's Grandma Cole (MrsPepper) whose love/hate relationship with Jack leads her to knock out his knees with a knobbled cane at every convenient moment.

Move on to the neighbours and you'll see Mother's Brother Adam Cole (The Count) a blind student of the arts, his beautiful cat-woman wife Izzy Cole(redBoobergurl), and Grandma K (Katzi) Izzy's Mother is always near to help look after the Cole's kitten-human daughters Tabby, Ann-Gora, and Kelly (TogetherAgain). Nearby is a woman with a pet cow (Whatever), and a Psychic Limo Driver (That Announcer). Up the road and round some corners is Wilson's, a place of employment for Father and Mr Harvey (HarveyTowers) a man with a punishment for puns and his assistant Suzan. Nearby, cleaning up her act, is PeaPea (Lucy) a sleep-deprived, or not, cleaning friend of DanDan's.

Perhaps we should note that the eldest son of the Moppet Family, Vic (VicRomano) and his dog Ted (fish'n'wolfe) have left the family for the sea with a fabulous teenage pirate Bonnie.

And that, is the Moppet Family...a television situation comedy that was never created...

--

The Moppet Family is a Role-Play created originally because three MC members couldn't quit messing around as a fake-family in a rather serious thread, so a spin off was created and the MopFam was born and grew rather rapidly.

See above for the current characters, and more will join as time moves on.

The rules for established players are to play your own characters in the thread, don't pinch, use, or abuse other player's characters, and (use parentheses to talk out of character).

The rules for new players are to first contact either Beauregard (Myself) or Christy with ideas for a character and we'll help you in, then, see above.

For the history of MopFam, check out the original thread, and the Moppet Family fan-fictions below:

The new season follows on from the events in "Reunion" but it's a new season, so let's try not to reference it too much or there may be a little confusion...

--

Father: *heads downstairs in bunny slippers, stumbles over toys left on the floor, and skids into the kitchen on a bowling ball* Aaayhiie! *checks no one saw that, notices Mother* Ahem...good morning, dear. *switches on kettle* Tea?

christyb

Reaction score
Hi guys...before we really get started I just wanted to give you a heads up. As of now Baby Jana hasn't been claimed. So until further notice I'll continue to play her.

*******​

Mother: *from the table* Yeah, thanks. I'm still not getting around as fast as I want to....Beau...the APES guy will be back you know don't you? They're going to realize Adam and I mind wiped him to make him forget about Vic. They'll get it back outta him. What'll we do then?

Beauregard

Reaction score
After the way he made a monkey out of himself, he should be ashamed to show his face. *pouring tea* Did the newspaper arrive yet? Probably not at such an ungodly hour...*looks at watch: 8:15 am* Er...it's still early really...

christyb

Reaction score
*rolls eyes* Beau the newspaper isn't the issue here! You know APES will come after us looking for Vic and not to mention the fact that everyone thinks I killed Randall. Oh man, I don't think I can handle the mind-wiping the moving, giving false answers. I mean it's only been a few days since everything happened. *gets up to the phone* Family meeting time...and boy is it going to get crazy in here. *on the phone* Adam, yeah can ya'll come over...well not the triplets I understand. Yeah be here soon thanks. * To Father* You seen your brother Dan?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*bashes through kitchen wall with mallet*
I think you mean DanDan!!! *presents mother with chicken* Here....it's from the farm I used to live under.

Beauregard

Reaction score
My brother is your sister! Wait, that's can't be right...but he certainly won't be appearing at any family meeting so best not to invite her...*watches mallet disctruction* Ignore me...

christyb

Reaction score
*to Father* Your sister dear. *to DanDan* You are so cleaning that up and put the chicken back in the fridge where you got it. Now where did everyone else get to?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Fridge?? What is this fridge you speak of?? Oh forget it I'll just shove it in here...*shoves chicken in toaster*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Jack walks down the stairs* Ah! DanDan!! *runs back upstairs* *runs back down with pit helmet and crowbar* Stay back you...you...You thing!! *notices Mother* Hey Bo, it's good to have your wife back and all...But if she's staying? And if so is she making breakfast?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*to mother* Your brother, love. *to Jack* I think breakfast is done, I smell toast. I think. *watches smoke rising*