Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just love this thread. Keep up the good work. Maybe you can start putting us (members) into the visuals. That would be cool to see us. Give you pictures of us to let you cut or snip into a picture.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I love the rainbow, it's a nice touch.

Was kind of amusing when my mom came into my room and saw the original on my desktop. She kinda gave me this funny look and said "Who's the lion guy?"
...okay so it wasn't that amusing, I just felt like sharing...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't know what speical he was on but he was on "The Jim Henson Hour" show. He was always there with Jim. It was cool. I know he was either a character in the StoryTeller or speicals that was shown. Can't remember. But hope that helps.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay! So before we start, yer' all gettin' a little bonus visual (if you haven't seen 'em already) celebrating Beau and Fozzie Bear's landmark goal of reaching 10,000 posts! Huzzah!
Beau Makes 10,000 Posts!
Fozzie Bear Makes 10,000 Posts!
You gotta' love that newsman...

i Fraggle
Technology is always claiming to make life easier, but if you think about it; it really only ends up complicating it. To quote a Calvin and Hobbe's strip: "It used to be; a rush job would take a week, and that was if you were lucky! Now thanks to technology, we have to promise to meet deadlines by the afternoon! If we wanted a more relaxed life style, we'd invent less efficient machines." So what kinda' invention would make life more fun? I don't know what it does, but here's this week's creative invention, er; visual. :excited:

October 7, 2005

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
What the heck is this all about? Please check out:
The Archives
• August 12, 2005 - Some Of My Friends
• August 19, 2005 - The Real Muppet Show
• August 26, 2005 - Sweden's Peace Ambassador
• September 2, 2005 - The Animal Hunter
• September 9, 2005 - Bernie & Ert
• September 16, 2005 - The 390
• September 23, 2005 - My Time With The EM
• September 30, 2005 - A Tribute To Jerry Juhl
Tribute 1
Tribute 2

Tune in next week for some real toilet humor. :wink:

Also, later today I'll be taking the time to answer some of the questions building up in this thread as well as PMs, IMs and e-mails I've recieved pertaining to the Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks again for my 10,000 tribute!

And this new visual is crazy cool!!!