So you want to audition for the Muppets?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Was happy to meet Penelope Pitstop and Erik at the dinner! :smile: Lots of fun going on there.

Hope you all made it back safe.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Sweetums74 said:
The audition is being hosted by the Muppet Holding Co. for the Muppets. Not sure if Children's Television Workshop is involved or not.

When you call, it does specify that you need to be at least 18. You can also leave a message at the number and they will call you back.

Chris

RATS!!!!! I can do a REALLY good Robin and Gobo and i'm only 12.:frown:

jamminbyseven

Reaction score
Man, guys, I would love to hear all of your muppet impressions. I mean that would be a lot of fun just to see how many different people have tried to define each character's voice. Hey if any of you are up to it, send me an audio sample of your impression- WASjammin730@yahoo.com . I'd love to hear from anybody. Plus, hey, feedback, feedback's always good for improvement. Right?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
First off, welcome to MC!

I'll send some if you can tell me how to send audio by email.:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, these auditions are over, but one thing we USED to do about 4 or 5 years ago was get together on Yahoo voice chats and do character voices, etc. One time I had Sam Eagle performing "Kryptonite." Those were fun days.

jamminbyseven

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Muppet Matt, if you or anybody here has an instant messanger screen name, you can send audio files to me throught that. My screen name is WASjammin730 . I look forward to hearing from you guys.