Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
390....hmmmm.....Come on, isn't it Friday yet? *watches clock and frowns* still many hours to go until Friday....*sigh*

unclematt

Reaction score
10 hours and 12 minutes. I better be posted at midnight Vic

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
10 hours and 12 minutes. I better be posted at midnight Vic
Yeah, or else we'll...we'll...turn ya into a nakid ferret!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, and we'll lock you in a magic ferret-eating cage! uh, or something like that.

unclematt

Reaction score
Is that a cage the eats ferrets? Just wondering

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Yes, and we'll lock you in a magic ferret-eating cage! uh, or something like that.
You've been learning too much from your dad, Tabby. Or Kelly. Or..whoever you are...

Hey, yo, Mr V. *looks at watch* *taps fingers* Where may I ask is that image?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Look pal, just because it's lunchtime in the UK, doesn't mean a thing here... I just woke up! :wink:

Wall of Fame - The 390
Often we wonder who are the top posters here at MC? But even though post count has no bearing on the respect shown toward other members, I do believe it is significant if for no other reason then that it displays accomplishment. It is an honor to be a senior member here, and so I think that should be rewarded, but people who post a lot and have shown their loyalties to MC even though they may have not breeched the 1000+ level yet deserve a little credit too.
So to honor almost 400 members here at MC (which is roughly almost everyone who has more then 70 posts), I have created a desktop wallpaper at 1024 x 768 listing the names of the top three-hundred and ninety posters, so if one week ago you were on the first thirteen pages of members listed in order of post count, I guarantee you are on here and I most sincerely hope you'd download and enjoy this very special edition of this week's Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals!!!

September 16, 2005
* Please note that to have a high quality image this week, today's visual is hosted at Deviant Art, so please be patient as the page may not load quickly!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
New to the flock? Please check out:
The Archives
• August 12, 2005 - Some Of My Friends
• August 19, 2005 - The Real Muppet Show
• August 26, 2005 - Sweden's Peace Ambassador
• September 2, 2005 - The Animal Hunter
• September 9, 2005 - Bernie & Ert

Tune in next week when I make the moves on Janice... and this time I mean it! :flirt:

Effralyo

Reaction score
Cambolo Trambolo, I was touched by that cute (yet SMAAALLLLL..) cyan "Effralyo" someplace in the corner.. near the gee-gantic yella "BEAUREGARD"! lol