Cheats for computer games!

HPDJ

Reaction score
Cheats 4 computer games!

I think we need a thread to trade cheats for the Muppet PS, PS2, X-Box, Gamecube and so on so on! Here's mine for Muppet Racemania that I got off the internet!

Unlock all the 24 main Characters

Put in the code Circle,Triangle,X,Circle,Triangle,X,Circle,Triangle,Sqare,X at the title screen before pressing Start

Info submitted by Julian on Monday, October 16, 2000 at 20:09:45
Get New Character Alternate Method
Go to one player tournament and win the tournament by 30 or more points. You will then see your new character.
Unlock Arches & Food on All Courses

Put in the code Square,Circle,X,Circle,Square,Triangle,Circle,X,Circle,Triangle at the title screen before pressing Start

Info submitted by Julian on Monday, October 16, 2000 at 20:16:09
Unlock All Dozers & Fraggle Rock Course
Put in the code X, Square, X, Square, X, Square, Triangle, Circle, X, Square at the title screen before pressing Start
Get More Courses and Credits
Put in the code Circle, Triangle, Square, Triangle, X, Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, X at the title screen before pressing Start
Get More Courses Alternate Method
To get new tracks come first in all of your races and you will get new tracks.
Get All Vehicles & characters
Put in the code Triangle, Circle, Triangle, Square, Triangle, X, Triangle, Triangle, X, Circle at the title screen before pressing Start
Get Vehicles Alternate Method
To get new cars play a two player tournament and win all the races.
Get Studio Course and Stars on All Courses
Put in the code Square, Square, Circle, Circle, X, Circle, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, Square at the title screen before pressing Start
Game Reset
Put in the code Triangle, X, Circle, X, Squre, Square, X, Circle, X, Triangle at the title screen before pressing Start
Last Secret Level

Put in this code before pressing start at the beginning: x, square, x, square, x, square, triangle, circle, x, square L1+R1+L2+R2

That Announcer

Reaction score
Thanx for the info, HPDJ. I however think that it might be best if this was moved to the 'Muppet Merchandise' thread- Kevin, perhaps you could help out?

Great idea, though, Dale!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's too bad there are no cheats for Muppet Party Cruise, like play as Statler, Waldorf, Sam or Rowlf. I hope now that Disney has 'em that we finally see a video game truly worthy of the Muppets.

Heck; I'd dig a game where all you do is select a Muppet and free roam around the Muppet theatre, Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, The Boarding House... man that's be so cool.