Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Thank you very much.
Beau: Is he insinuatingly tha we are commen?
Bo: I don't think so...he was being helpfull.
Beau: Oh. *blinks* O-kay.

After dropping of clothes, they head for the commen room...

Bo: I'll get us some tea I think. Anyone else want some?
Beau: I'll have some. Does it come with a muffin?
Bo: I can get a muffin too.
Beau: With little brown sprinkles?
Bo: You are obsessed with brown sprinkles.
Beau: What?
Bo: Brown sprinkles.
Beau: I'm afraid I've run out of brown paint. but I can get soem more if that's what you'd like.
Bo: No! No more paining. None.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returns downstairs, after having breakfast at a local cafe and visiting the key copiers.

Hey Bo, here's that key you needed to your room. Should work fine to open up Room #14 for you, whatever color Beauregard painted it.

Gonna be in my room if anyone needs me.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: Heya everybody.Sorry its been so long between posts.I have poison oak or poison ivy and I'm trying keep myself in the healing process,so to speak.I added myself to Moppet family.Gonna be playing evil and good twin sisters.Diana runs the coffee shop called Cafe Diana(the good one) & Dee is the evil twin incognito at Sharon's Crystals.Haven't been into role play all that much but,I'm trying to give it a chance. Welcome back to the dorms Bo.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, we noticed that D.

*Imitating Crow T. Robot, in Gregory Peck voice: We're in it now... Up to our necks.

Huh, oh hey Grover, Scooter says there'll be three tickets for you and... Wha? A package?
Hmm, lemme see what it is.
*Bats inform me it's from Idaho.

Oh great! Another item for the collection, Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf.
Yes, what I needed, now I'll have photos of everything from S1-S9 for the project. And we have one item from S10 so far, everything's been ordered. Still hoping Sal gets made and released, but I'm prepared either way.

That's 95 out of 129 items.
Count: And our collection's almost at 75% completion!

Come on pal, let's have some lunch before working on putting the MOC figures away in a neater display.
*Both leave for lunch.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Chef, why is life so life-ish?

Chef: vhet?

Why is life... oh, never mind. Bad question. See, you know how I mentioned that Papa fractured a couple vertebrae?

Chef: yeeh.

Well, see, they- the doctors- were going to inject some glue in him or something, and make him all better. And the plan was to do that today. BUT!

Chef: Boot. Um de hur de hur de hur.

But his blood isn't thick enough yet. So it's being post poned. Meanwhile my parents are in Memphis on their motorcycles. They get back late Saturday, and then they're having company the next day for father's day. So of course, it's up to my sisters and I to have the house clean.

Chef: Off cuoorse.

Yeah. And anyway, I need to do laundry. And practice singing.

Chef:La la la la La la la la leeeeeeeeeeeeeeea

Something like that. And I should get around to my fanfic, too. I'm really nervous about this chapter.

Chef: Vhy?

Because, it's like, THE chapter. You know?

Chef: Nu.

It's THE chapter. It's the chapter of all chapters. It's the big one. The turning point. The CLIMAX! That's the word I'm looking for. Climax. This chapter is the climax, and I absolutely can not screw it up. If I screw it up, it'll screw up the ENTIRE story. The whole thing is riding on THIS chapter. And this just so happens to be the one chapter that just refuses to create itself in my mind.

Chef: Creete-a itselff?

Yeah. Every other chapter has just sort of created itself in my mind. I just think, "Ok, this is what needs to happen," and it's there. I can see where they are, I can feel the couch or the cell or the sand, I can hear every word they say. But this chapter... so many times now, I've thought, "this is what needs to happen," and then nothing happens. I don't see anything, I don't feel anything, I don't hear anything.

Chef: oh, thet's nut guud. Bork bork bork!

Well, I'm working on it. I can see Kermit now. I can't see anyone else though. And I know he's talking, but I can't hear a word of it. But in a way, it's kind of good. Because I've mentioned that Kermit doesn't know what he's going to say, so since I don't know what he's going to say either, what I'm going to try to do is sort of put myself inside of him, and see what he's going to say that way.

Chef: I theenk yuoo're-a a leettle-a beeg tu feet inseede-a off a frug, dun't yuoo?

That's not what I... oh, never mind.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Lisa, was walking by your room and overheard your conversation with the chef. I just wanted to remind you that I went through a major mind block when writing the climax of my fan fic too. So don't worry, you'll work through it and come up with something that will thrill and chill us all. Anyway, hey Red, you excited for the movies tonight?
Red: Yeah! It's been awhile since we've been out to the movies.
Sounds like lots are joining us!
Red: Sure does.
And guess what? Beau and Bo are back!
Red: Oh yea! They're so much fun!
Anyway, I've got a couple of things to do before we go off to the movies tonight so I'll be back!
Red: Sounds good!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a friendly reminder. We'll be leaving the dorms around 8 o'clock tonight, so we can arrive at the theater by 8:30 PM and have the hassle of the crowds minimized while waiting to get our tickets.

So, Beth and Red, Ryan and Kyle, Grover and Cookie and Herry, Mahna Mahna and Uncle Deadly, Lew Zealand and Penguin, get yourselves ready to leave by 8 o'clock or as soon afterwards as possible.
Will meet you guys at the lobby just before we leave.
Have a great afternoon everyone.

RedDragon

Reaction score
You know, that is going to be a hard meeting to make, cause of different timezones. My 8 o'clock isn't the same as yours. But it doesn't matter to me, I'm not going.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Nyssa, we usually go by EST time zone here at the dorms.

Which means we should be getting together at the lobby and ready to go soon.
Hope everybody's there so we can leave in half an hour, rully looking forward to the movie tonight!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :excited:

Chef: vhet?

I JUST FINISHED THE CHAPTER OF MY FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crazy: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :smile:And oh man, that last line is just...... oooooooooooooooooooooooh! I hope nobody hurts me over it.

Chef: ????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.