RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't forget to read the official rules of RPG at this thread:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15183

PLOT:
Hi Guys! Today marks the begining of a new adventure in the world of Muppetdom! The day Scooter recieves a package of mysterious letters from his uncle JP Gross, these letters from his sister lead him on a search from England to Africa and beyond in a daring rescue attempt!

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Muppet Show was going great! Backstage was a flurry of activity. Chickens, muppets and whatnots tripped over each other in the usual Muppet crazyness as they tramped onstage to the lights and applause.

This was where our story starts.

Scooter was stood at the top of the backstage stairway, reading letters...

__

Wow. I can't believe my Uncle had these letters before and only just let me have them. It's too wonderful. Letters from my sis!

*opens the envelopes and scans quickly down the page*

Oh no! Oh noooooo!

Beauregard

Reaction score
GAME MASTER: Fozzie Bear is onstage, completing a monolouge and being heckled by the two old crabs, Statler and Waldorf. Floyd is trying to calm down Animal who is hanging over the railings outside the dressingrooms. Kermit is at his desk.

The rest of the Muppets, for those who want to join later, are scattered around the theatre.

Now, for the game to go on, someone must ask Scooter what's in the letters.

Erine81981

Reaction score
GOT MAIL!!! *grabs letter out of Scooters hand and runs around the theater draging Floyd around*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Gonzo zooms into Backstage and watches Animal and Floyd "Ah some people have all the fun." He walks over to Scooter 'Hey whats the matter?"

Beauregard

Reaction score
*slumps onto the steps*

It's my sister. I just got these letters from her. Well, Animal does, but I know what they said....

Dear Uncle,

How are you? How is the theatre? Does my beloved brother still work there?

I’m having a great time over here, but, I need a bit of a loan. Can you send twenty-thousand pounds?

Reply to the PO box at the airport.

Please send the money.

Skeeter.

I know sis would never ask for money unless she really needed it.

Dear Uncle,

I am not doing so well. I am ill with fever and wish my wonderful brother was here with me.

I still need that loan. Twenty-thousand. And soon. Please.

Skeeter

This bit, I don't understand. Why'd she call me wonderful? Last I saw her, she called me, well, something different.

Dear Uncle.

I may not live long. Please send the money. I’m sure that darling Scooter would love to post it himself, or else, I’ll be in big trouble soon. I love you all.

Skeeter.

Scooter should post it himself?

*looks up at Gonzo*

Gonzo, I think she's in trouble. I think, I think it's a code. What do you think it could mean?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
GOT MAIL!!! *grabs letter out of Scooters hand and runs around the theater draging Floyd around*

Heal, Animal! Heal!

*Floyd crashes into the table. He gets up and joins the others*

Hey, Scoot. What's goin' on? What's that letter about?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, hey, Floyd. Can you get those letters back from Animal? Cause my Uncle finally let me have them. They were in a box of personal stuff I got in the will, too bad he didn't leave me the theatre, but never mind.

These letters are from my sis, and I think she's writing in code. What can it mean?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Fozzie leaves stage after a particularly bad set with Statler and Waldorf yelling after him*
Well at least this time they only through bananas. They don't hurt as much as the apples. *sees Scooter, Floyd and Gonzo standing around in a huddle*
Hey guys, what is going on?